BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?9 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This foundation is truly FLAWLESS. it makes my face look so bright and flawless, just as the name says. It's lightweight and gives me the coverage I need. It is definitely on the matte side. I definitely recommend it to others.
Sal S.
St Petersburg, FL
I can't figure this foundation out!!! At first I really loved the way it looked on my skin, like a soft matte finish and then the more I wore it it seemed to look cakey and not wear as well. I find the best way to apply this foundation is with a damp beauty blender to thin it out a bit. It kept my oils at bay for a good 5 hours (combo/oily skin) which most matte foundations do not. Pros and cons!
lex r.
Jackson, MS
This is my new holy grail foundation. I️t is meant to be worn on ALL skin types, and by doing makeovers on other people I️ can see that I️t REALLY does look flawless on all different types of skin. The shade range is so awesome and provides a color for every skin tone. I️ do not have one negative thing to say about this foundation, and I️ recommend I️t to everyone
Hala M.
Tampa, FL
This is the best foundation ever for oily skin. It leaves your skin absolutely flawless and absorbs oils so it doesn't budge. Do not use a matte primer under it or it will dry it out. Use a moisturizer with it. I suggest the mac moisturizer for oily skin and the farsali unicorn essence
APRILLE D.
On me this foundation is semi-matte and the coverage is medium but buildable. When I first put this foundation on it looks great but after about 4 hours or so my oils come through and it looks patchy. I also do not find that it helps with my large pores or any texture on my skin.
Sanah G.
Parlin, NJ
This foundation makes you feel as if you don't even have foundation on - great for full coverage and combination skill - long lasting and makes you feel great! I would definitly buy this again! Worth every penny
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I received this product complimentary from influenster. I must say I am very impressed with this foundation. I don't get oily. I just pea size and it really covers my face. You can find this product at sephora for I believe $48 bucks. I will definitely be buying this when I run out.
Sydney T.
I really like this foundation a ton!! I think the color was a little off (but that's what the girl
At Sephora matched me to), but other than that, it's almost perfect! I have combo skin and this doesn't make my skin look dry, nor does it look oily at all! It provides a great amount of coverage too!
Angie S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
The color is a little too orangey for my liking. I should have chosen a few shades lighter. I didn't think it was very long lasting. I have oily skin and I work long hours so I need my foundation to really stay. This just didn't do it for me. It is full coverage, which I like.
Samoya M.
Arlington, TX
I received my first Vox Box and it was Laura Mercier, and I absolutely love this product. The foundation was light weight and long lasting. I paired it with a matte primer and it gave me a very dewy natural look. I'd recommend for anyone and I definitely loved how closely it matched my skin tone being a dark tone.
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.