Tammy S.
Bristol, IN

How do you feel about this foundation?

Gabby N.
Gabby N.
East Windsor, NJ
6 days, 23 hours ago
I liked it. I don't think I'd repurchase, I love my Loreal Proglow. So every foundation I use- I compare it to that, which I think is better.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I actually prefer the concealer over the foundation! But I prefer a more minimal, natural look.
Misha S.
Misha S.
Millinocket , ME
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I was really surprised with the coverage! I like that you don’t need a lot
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Carmichael, CA
7 months ago
It’s pretty light weight but didn’t provide as much coverage as my favorite foundation by tarte. Overall it blends nicely on your face and seems to last a majority of the day. But for me I would prefer it to have more coverage.
Mercedes F.
Mercedes F.
Wichita, KS
7 months, 1 week ago
It is one of my favorites to use now! I love how long it lasts and covers well on my skin!
Susan T.
Susan T.
Modesto , CA
7 months, 1 week ago
I love the it! It provides great coverage and last all day.
Shania K.
Shania K.
Jonesboro, AR
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I love mine! Amazing coverage and didn’t suffocate my skin!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gardiner, NY
7 months, 2 weeks ago
It worked very well with my skin and covering up my blemishes. I recommend going somewhere that a professional sales associate can help find you the perfect shade !
Emily S.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I did not love this product! I felt like it was heavy on my face and hard to blend. With that being said, I feel like it has a good full coverage.
Kane Q.
Kane Q.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
SO lightweight and layers really well with the concealer from the line and my other concealers. Also stays on really well on my oily skin. This would have easily become my every day foundation if my Hourglass vanish stick wasn't much easier to use as it's a stick AND if I hadn't gotten a tan. Now my shade doesn't match me since summer has started. Haha.