Kathryn P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I was super excited to receive this product because I’m always on the hunt for the perfect liquid, full coverage foundation that will last all day while I’m working. I’m a stylist so each day I’m working 8-10hrs on constant motion and several blow dries and by the end of it my makeup is usually a shiny mess. I found the product to be full coverage, lightweight, and lasted pretty well through a full work day. It’s definitely buildable, and I preferred just one layer applied with a beauty blender and set with translucent powder to do the trick. The color match was great and I was really impressed with its ability to stay put and look dewy, not greasy, by days end. The only reason I’m not giving it t starts is because I felt like it settled into and accentuated the pores in my nose and I had to keep going over and touching up places with a beauty blender when applying. I tried just applying with my fingers and that made the problem worse. Not a dealbreaker, because I would definitely buy this product, just annoying. I would suggest using a primer/pore filler for sure if you have this problem for sure.