Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.
High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.
Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.
- Medium to Full weightless coverage.
- Matte finish.
- Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.
- Oil free.
- Methyl Trimethicone
- Butylene Glycol
- Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer
- Sodium Chloride
- Propylene Carbonate
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Farnesyl Acetate
- Vp/Va Copolymer
- Panthenyl Triacetate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- CI 77491
- CI 77492
- CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
Top Questions See all 293 Q&A
- "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
- "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
- "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
I am obsessed with this foundation. Ever since I started using Retin-A my skin has been hating most foundations, but not this one! It is bit pricey, but the effect of this foundation makes it worth every penny.
This is a medium coverage that can be built up or sheered out depending on your skin needs. Whenever I use this it's able to combat any redness I may have while feeling lightweight. I typically use the beauty blender to apply this and it gives beautiful, natural coverage. This is a matte foundation and one of the few matte foundations my dry, desert-like skin enjoys! I sometimes add a drop of my JM argan oil to make it a little more luminous too. This is a very versatile and beautiful foundation and I would recommend it to many skin types!
This foundation is my new favorite! It is expensive and is a luxury brand, but I honestly think it’s worth the money. I still love my Sephora foundation, but I think I can switch off the two and be fine!
This is pretty medium coverage! I haven’t used it enough to determine how full coverage it is, but it definitely reduces fine lines and redness. It also doesn’t feel like anything on my skin!!! It’s so thin but powerful, I don’t know how to explain! But it doesn’t feel heavy and applying it with a sponge gives a beautiful flawless finish! It stays on all day too! I’ve tested it for ten hours when I was at work. I’m a dental assistant so it actually stayed on my face and didn’t move around a lot when I wore a mask, so hello bonus right there! It is very matte! I honestly don’t need to powder so much after putting this on. It blends well with my other makeup products like bronzer and highlighter. This is amazing!
Influenster sent me these products at the perfect time! This foundation has not triggered any allergies - great for sensitive skin. The finish is really natural while providing good coverage (see before/after pics). Additionally, it’s really quite easy to apply. I just used my fingers - maybe on the weekend when I have more time I’ll try a sponge. But even without taking more time with application, the product gave a clean finish.
Just really hoping that I don’t develop any allergies to this product so that this can be my new go-to foundation!
#flawlessfusion #lauramercier #complementary #eczema #sensitiveskin
Skin type: Southeast Asian olive/tan that gets oily in the summertime and dry in the winter. Right now, my skin has been more dry than oily.
Skin problems: Hyperpigmentation, ice-pick scars from moderate-severe acne, discoloration
My usual go-to foundation: Estee Lauder in Rattan
My review of this foundation: It looks so natural and the coverage is superb. I would say the coverage is medium/moderate to heavy if you want it to be. I did see that there is noticeable build up on my dry areas but not noticeable in my normal areas. I love this foundation because it evens out my skin tones without hiding all my imperfections. My hyperpigmentation is still visible but that's what I want because I'm going for the natural look. I've been loyal to Estee Lauder's foundation for about 5 years now and love their coverage (which is heavy). However, I've noticed that as I age, I've wanted something more natural and Laura Mercier fits the profile perfectly. I adore this foundation and will probably switch my daytime to this one.
Tl;dr: Matte finish, no oxidation, looks smooth, not too drying, med-full coverage, would recommend!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos