BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Liquid Foundation

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is there anybody as excited about this new voxbox as I am...4 Answers
  • How is this foundation ? Is it matte full coverage ?2 Answers
  • Thoughts on Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear ...2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
katie p.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I was super excited to receive this product because I’m always on the hunt for the perfect liquid, full coverage foundation that will last all day while I’m working. I’m a stylist so each day I’m working 8-10hrs on constant motion and several blow dries and by the end of it my makeup is usually a shiny mess. I found the product to be full coverage, lightweight, and lasted pretty well through a full work day. It’s definitely buildable, and I preferred just one layer applied with a beauty blender and set with translucent powder to do the trick. The color match was great and I was really impressed with its ability to stay put and look dewy, not greasy, by days end. The only reason I’m not giving it t starts is because I felt like it settled into and accentuated the pores in my nose and I had to keep going over and touching up places with a beauty blender when applying. I tried just applying with my fingers and that made the problem worse. Not a dealbreaker, because I would definitely buy this product, just annoying. I would suggest using a primer/pore filler for sure if you have this problem for sure.
Kazandra R.
New Berlin, WI
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I got this product for review purposes along with my #voxbox for the Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-longwear Concealer.

I am obsessed with this foundation. Ever since I started using Retin-A my skin has been hating most foundations, but not this one! It is bit pricey, but the effect of this foundation makes it worth every penny.

This is a medium coverage that can be built up or sheered out depending on your skin needs. Whenever I use this it's able to combat any redness I may have while feeling lightweight. I typically use the beauty blender to apply this and it gives beautiful, natural coverage. This is a matte foundation and one of the few matte foundations my dry, desert-like skin enjoys! I sometimes add a drop of my JM argan oil to make it a little more luminous too. This is a very versatile and beautiful foundation and I would recommend it to many skin types!
Bao-Tran L.
Review for: 1N2 Vanille more...
I got this product for review purposes along with my #voxbox for the Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-longwear Concealer.
This foundation is my new favorite! It is expensive and is a luxury brand, but I honestly think it’s worth the money. I still love my Sephora foundation, but I think I can switch off the two and be fine!

This is pretty medium coverage! I haven’t used it enough to determine how full coverage it is, but it definitely reduces fine lines and redness. It also doesn’t feel like anything on my skin!!! It’s so thin but powerful, I don’t know how to explain! But it doesn’t feel heavy and applying it with a sponge gives a beautiful flawless finish! It stays on all day too! I’ve tested it for ten hours when I was at work. I’m a dental assistant so it actually stayed on my face and didn’t move around a lot when I wore a mask, so hello bonus right there! It is very matte! I honestly don’t need to powder so much after putting this on. It blends well with my other makeup products like bronzer and highlighter. This is amazing!
Hannah A.
Duncanville, TX
Review for: 1W1 Ivory more...
I’ve been a long-time powder foundation kinda girl. Just basic, easy 5-minute makeup. But, for the last 6 months I started getting eczema on my face.. Found out I’m likely allergic to several things.

Influenster sent me these products at the perfect time! This foundation has not triggered any allergies - great for sensitive skin. The finish is really natural while providing good coverage (see before/after pics). Additionally, it’s really quite easy to apply. I just used my fingers - maybe on the weekend when I have more time I’ll try a sponge. But even without taking more time with application, the product gave a clean finish.

Just really hoping that I don’t develop any allergies to this product so that this can be my new go-to foundation!
#flawlessfusion #lauramercier #complementary #eczema #sensitiveskin
Shatoya D.
Review for: 2W1 Macadamia more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I am a long time Tarte girl, and was currently using their water foundation for my dry skin. I have never tried a Laura Mercier product before, and I was so excited to receive this!! My skin concerns are scarring, hyper-pigmentation, dry skin patches in the winter, and now dark circles! This foundation took care of them all. To the point where I barely even needed any concealer! It truly is a flawless finish. I did feel the first time I wore it that it cling to some of my pores and lines. But I exfoliated and I mixed a couple drops of the FARSALI Rose Gold Elixir with it and it just smoothed over my face like butter. It is so creamy and beautiful of a finish. It’s matte, without being dry. And I just use minimal powder to set. It is long wearing too! I have a feeling this will be my go-to for a while!
Ashley G.
Newark, DE
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I was very excited to try out this product when I got complimentary in my vox box. I was a little nervous about the color because I am awful at choosing the correct shade especially through a computer screen. But, the shade ended up working very nicely for me. The first thing I noticed was that the formula was very liquidy. I am used to a thicker, more cream like consistency from the foundation that I currently use everyday. However, the foundation went on flawlessly with a brush and gave me amazing coverage. It evened out my skin tone and and covered up any blemishes that were present on my face. The foundation does not feel heavy on my face at all, it honestly feels like I am not wearing any makeup which I LOVE. This foundation was very easy to blend and didn't cake up on me or crease anywhere on my face. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a higher end foundation.
Alice N.
Review for: 3N2 Honey more...
Wow, I was extremely excited to receive Laura Mercier products since I've been in love with the translucent setting powder since I started wearing makeup!

Skin type: Southeast Asian olive/tan that gets oily in the summertime and dry in the winter. Right now, my skin has been more dry than oily.

Skin problems: Hyperpigmentation, ice-pick scars from moderate-severe acne, discoloration

My usual go-to foundation: Estee Lauder in Rattan

My review of this foundation: It looks so natural and the coverage is superb. I would say the coverage is medium/moderate to heavy if you want it to be. I did see that there is noticeable build up on my dry areas but not noticeable in my normal areas. I love this foundation because it evens out my skin tones without hiding all my imperfections.  My hyperpigmentation is still visible but that's what I want because I'm going for the natural look. I've been loyal to Estee Lauder's foundation for about 5 years now and love their coverage (which is heavy). However, I've noticed that as I age, I've wanted something more natural and Laura Mercier fits the profile perfectly. I adore this foundation and will probably switch my daytime to this one.

Lokyi F.
I received this product complementary from Influenster in the shade 1N1 Creme for testing. Although it is neutral it does lean slightly yellow, which is perfect for me. But this is the lightest shade, one shade too light for me (~NC20). Despite this I could really tell this is a nice foundation. The formula is a bit thin and liquidy but can be buffed in with either a brush or with a wet beauty sponge. It dries down to a silky, matte finish and does not oxidize. It is medium coverage but buildable to full coverage. This foundation also wore really well throughout the day and I was impressed by its longevity. I have dry skin and was worried that it would emphasize flakes on my skin, but with a good moisturizing skincare routine it laid very well on my skin.

Tl;dr: Matte finish, no oxidation, looks smooth, not too drying, med-full coverage, would recommend!
Sarah G.
Review for: 2C1 Ecru more...
I typically use L’Oréa’z Infallible Pro-Matte foundation, but when I received a complementary VoxBox including Laura Mercier’s flawless fusion foundation, I was immediately swayed! This foundation is very lightweight, and it hardly feels like I have a layer of makeup on my face, but the coverage is nearly flawless! I have combination skin (dry and flaky during the winter months upon application of makeup, but very oily by the end of the day), and this foundation has been the first that I’ve tried that suits my skin perfectly. It doesn’t dry out my face, and the oil is minimal, but it has lasted all day each day I’ve worn it thus far. I’m not sure this the color I received is a match for my shade (Ohio hasn’t had any sun in what feels like forever, so I’m pretty pale as of now), but I will most definitely purchase this product again!
Monica L.
Lake City, TX
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
i was really excited when i received this from influenster complementary ,  especially since it was my first #voxbox.  i have heard really good things about this product and watched so many videos i was also worried about the color but it ended up being the perfect shade. i have oily skin and when i tried it i paired it with Dr Brandt pore no more luminizer primer.  to be honest i did not like the way it was sitting on my face.  it just looked like it was caked on even though i did not use alot of product.  after that i tried it again but this time i paired it with porefessionals and i got a way better outcome.  when i applied it i used a beauty blender and a brush but find it applies amazing with the beauty blender.  it is very light weight and does not really feel like i have anything on my face.  so far i really like it and i am still continuing to try it out along with different primers.  i used it last weekend and i did sweat alot when i had it on but i did not notice it being effected by it at all.  i did notice a break up of the makeup around my nose but that is nothing out of the ordinary and not enough for me to walk away from it.
Keely J.
Glendale , AZ
How is this foundation for dry skin? How is the coverage?
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
I want to try this!! I have oily skin does it dry down matte or is it a dewy finish?
Lauline G.
While I love light foundations (i.e. Too Faced Born this Way foundation & Urban Decay One & Done Color Perfector or a good BB cream) I need something that has medium to full coverage. Does this foundation have that coverage yet feel light on the skin at the same time?
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Is there anybody as excited about this new voxbox as I am?! Like 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Jessica R.
Deville , LA
Does this work well for oily skin? Do I have to use a primer? How about acne-prone skin? Aging?