BY LAURA MERCIER #49 in Contouring Kits

A new, exclusive contouring palette that brings Laura's artistry techniques to life in an easy, fun way. Through her artisan lens, developed over years of working as a professional makeup artist, Laura has carefully chosen these neutral shades in a darker range that help sculpt the face. The key to everyday contouring is to be discrete. Laura's Contouring Palette is designed to define and highlight your features with five delicate, but buildable cremes. The extraordinary formula is more blendable than typical contouring powders, allowing for a natural, flawless, fool-proof application every time. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Contour #1 - 4 x 0.1 oz Contour in Medium #2, Deep #3, Highlight #1, and Highlight #2 - Instruction cards for easy application "I am so excited to share this incredible art with you. The key to everyday contouring is to be discrete. Contouring is a professional technique commonly used on editorial photo shoots and in movies, as it works with lighting and shadows to recreate an illusion. In real life, you can cheat by sculpting the face in key places that can help shrink certain features and absorb the light where needed. The use of a highlighter is ideal for areas that need to come forward and reflect the light. The use of a neutral brown color absorbs the light and allows you to decrease volume in a non-obvious manner. So let's have some fun and play with light to enhance, sculpt and shadow." Laura Mercier, Brand Founder see more...

• Who has used this product? Does it work well with deeper skin ton...1 Answers
  • Is this contour pallete better or is the ABH contour pallete bett...1 Answers
  • What is the consistency I've only use too faced contour kit ! 1 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
Nicolette J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used a contouring kit before, and I thought this kit would allow for more precision. While that may be true for some, it was not the case for me. After trying to blend, it just looked smudgy. I have very fair skin, and the palette was way too dark for me. The lightest highlight wasn’t even light enough was was just a bunch of shimmer, which I really do not like. If you have warm, dark skin this may work for you, but unfortunately it did not work for me.
Kawale W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this palette and the packaging it very neat. I wish it had little more deeper colors and more warmth to it. The formula I found to be nice and velvety. I also found that the product was bendable.
Ana María C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. While the colors could be on the dark side for very fair people, they're really buildable and easy to blend, making it easier to use on a wider range of skin tones. I love that the colors aren't orange tinged which I find in some contour kits. They are a bit more ashy leading to a better shadow looking contour than just drawn on lines on your face.
Peter L.
Astoria, NY
It's probably great for an ordinary going out look, but to photograph and to look dramatic - this is not the kit for you. I had to put on so much just for it to photograph well! Colors are nice and gives you a lot of options to blend.
Karen O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this contouring palette, not only does it blend beautifully but it looks so natural. I have a big birth mark on the side of my face that most foundations cannot cover and when I add bronzer most of the time it just looks muddy. When I use this LM contour palette it looks so perfect I would recommend it to anyone.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this contour kit. The colors are really nice and pigmented and very blendable on the skin. It comes with directions for those of you who are not used to contouring, and is really great looking for every day or special occasion looks.
Lavina L.
In love with this kit its easily blendable and has more natural tones to it its creamy and doesnt leave blodge marks worth the price the only thing i had problem with was the highlighters but other than that i love the grayish tone to it its not orange like the anastasia one and i would recommend to anyone.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette gives my countoured face LIFE! It's soooo creamy and blends so well without removing your foundation underneath! You don't need too much product either which is a huge plus for me. I use a smaller blending brush or wet my beauty blender to achieve my airbrushed looks! Love and totally recommend
Jasmin M.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this a few years ago, when I was just getting into contouring.  It was my very first cream contour palette.  I love it!  I don't use it everyday but more for going out or for special events because I think it gives a better contour than powders.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy cow, everything about this palette! It's just so beautiful. The packaging is so mysterious but very eye-catching because it's dark. I am a light-medium skintone with warm undertone and this palette just fits me perfectly! Perfect for every type of look
Daisy P.
I got the ABH original (powder) contour kit in Medium to Tan for my birthday last year and I've recently gotten more into contouring. I really like the kit but I've been wanting to try out a cream contour because i feel like it would "show up" (for lack of a better word) on my skin. i have normal to dry skin and sometimes the powder can look too much on my face but I've been watching a lot of tutorials of my beauty gurus wearing cream contour and i want to play around with it. would this kit be a good one for beginners ?
Natasha M.
I love the products for contours but still can not decide which brand me. Good quality product? If you've tried me what you recommend?
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This pallete loss as though it's more pressed liquid and not powder. I'd that true? I need a good contour kit that wont be heavy on my face.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
I have very sensitive skin it works on me?
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
What is the consistency I've only use too faced contour kit !