BY LAURA MERCIER #46 in Contouring Kits

A new, exclusive contouring palette that brings Laura's artistry techniques to life in an easy, fun way. Through her artisan lens, developed over years of working as a professional makeup artist, Laura has carefully chosen these neutral shades in a darker range that help sculpt the face. The key to everyday contouring is to be discrete. Laura's Contouring Palette is designed to define and highlight your features with five delicate, but buildable cremes. The extraordinary formula is more blendable than typical contouring powders, allowing for a natural, flawless, fool-proof application every time. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Contour #1 - 4 x 0.1 oz Contour in Medium #2, Deep #3, Highlight #1, and Highlight #2 - Instruction cards for easy application "I am so excited to share this incredible art with you. The key to everyday contouring is to be discrete. Contouring is a professional technique commonly used on editorial photo shoots and in movies, as it works with lighting and shadows to recreate an illusion. In real life, you can cheat by sculpting the face in key places that can help shrink certain features and absorb the light where needed. The use of a highlighter is ideal for areas that need to come forward and reflect the light. The use of a neutral brown color absorbs the light and allows you to decrease volume in a non-obvious manner. So let's have some fun and play with light to enhance, sculpt and shadow." Laura Mercier, Brand Founder see more...

• Who has used this product? Does it work well with deeper skin tones...1 Answers
  • Is this contour pallete better or is the ABH contour pallete better ?1 Answers
  • What is the consistency I've only use too faced contour kit ! 1 Answers
Christine D.
Christine D.
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
This was my very first contouring palette and it is still my favorite up until now. To me, it was really easy to apply and to use. It really allows you to enhance and sculp your face the way you want it. The only problem that I had with it was the price but who wouldn't! Although, if you have a little extra cash then I definitely recommend!
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
Purchased this after a contouring workshop at Sephora. It's my 1st contouring palette. It's very pigmented and creamy. Easy to blend and I love the large mirror. As you can see by my pic...it's been well used. The packaging is falling apart but still love it. Ps it does come with details on how it use it wisely lol.
Leslie n.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
This was my very first contour palette and although it was easy to use I found that it was too heavy. The colors didn't blend that great and sometimes it came out a bit patchy looking. I don't think the highlight really shows up on my skin tone. I am a light/medium. It is also a bit on the pricier end.
Rylee r.
Rylee r.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
I feel like everybody's looking for another Kat Von D cool sculpting palette but problem is is that not every pallets the same distance affordable and as nice packaging it works very nice of the skin I'll definitely buy it again but it's not the same as my Kat Von D but that's what I like about it
Mary H.
Mary H.
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
We all know that laura has the best brand out there right now for contouring, this is my first absolutely perfect contour kit and I love it! I use a little bit of mel oil to keep the texture the way I like it but I have never found a product so smooth before and we'll blended.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
This is my number 1 favorite creme contour palette. I love the fact that you don't need to use so much product. A little goes a long way! It's a bit pricey but it's worth every cent. Till this day, I still have my palette. The shades are easy to work with and easy to blend.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it! Honestly the best thing I have ever used. It blends very easily and stays in all day.

The highlight options can be used as eyeshadow to make the eyes pop. There are three shades for the contour so it's perfect for any season. 😊
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
It's a great pallet but maybe I'm too use to the KatVonD one, this one is highly pigmented but does kick up some powder Wichita I hate I've had so easy issues with it looking too patchy, but other times its absolutely great .
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like the shades and the highlight but the creme is too heavy for my liking. I feel like I'm rubbing my skin raw to blend it in. Other than that i really like it I'm just not to keen on the thickness of it
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
The undertone for this fits me just great, which I love! Although it is on the pricey side, it is a great product. Yes the Kat Von D palette is a tad bit better, but both are great products and must haves!!!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This pallete loss as though it's more pressed liquid and not powder. I'd that true? I need a good contour kit that wont be heavy on my face.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
I love the products for contours but still can not decide which brand me. Good quality product? If you've tried me what you recommend?
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
I got the ABH original (powder) contour kit in Medium to Tan for my birthday last year and I've recently gotten more into contouring. I really like the kit but I've been wanting to try out a cream contour because i feel like it would "show up" (for lack of a better word) on my skin. i have normal to dry skin and sometimes the powder can look too much on my face but I've been watching a lot of tutorials of my beauty gurus wearing cream contour and i want to play around with it. would this kit be a good one for beginners ?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
I have very sensitive skin it works on me?
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
What is the consistency I've only use too faced contour kit !