Laura Mercier Finishing Brush uploaded by Jen V.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Composed of black goat hair and high quality synthetic fibers ideally used to pick up product and buff colour onto the skin for buildable, even colour application. The natural black goat hairs pick up and hold product while releasing colour onto skin as needed. The white, synthetic fibers gently buff and even out the colour application. Perfect for application of colour and shimmer on the face and décolleté. Ideal for use with any of the Shimmer Blocs, Illuminating Powder or Loose Shimmer Powders.

Ingredients: Natural hair

Teresa H.
Dallas
This is a great brush. I use it for foundation and sometimes I will use it for my setting powders. Just depends on my mood. I loved her wood brushes the most but then she changed them but these still are fabulous. The eye brushes are just amazing.
Wendy C.
Another great quality Laura Mercier brush! The bristles feel so nice, and even after years of use they are in great shape. I learned early on if you invest in quality brushes once, you won't have to buy them again. Soooo true!
Samya F.
San Diego, CA
I love how this brush feels against my skin. It is so easy to use, even for those who don't really know how to apply makeup like me. It is worth every penny because of how well it tops off your look. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Rheagan W.
This is a very good product it was good for blending and contouring and doing blush it a huge money saver and its kind of expensive depending on where u get it but its very good to use
Cyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
My go-to brush honestly no fall out hairs on this. Helps my makeup have a beautiful finishing touch. Bought this online good value
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
I like this brush. The bristles are soft and hold a lot of product holds to it. It evenly spreads it also spreads evenly.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
This brush is great with the finishing powder!I use this almost everyday and it has great quality Brissels♡♡
Jen V.
Houston
I do not recommend this brush because it sheds. A lot. It’s expense and not worth the price because the end result is disappointing. Check out other options and don’t waste your money. I would not buy it again.
Jennifer M.
Norwalk , CA
This brush is better for which products on the face? Is it easy to blend products? And is it soft and nicely firm

back