Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara uploaded by Brooke H.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Open your eyes to Laura’s luxurious new mascara—created specifically to give eyes the look of false lashes. The formula is extra-smooth, glossy and good-for-lashes, created with a blend of waxes and absolutely no fibers. Build rich, exaggerated lashes that are extraordinarily thick, super-shiny and conditioned. You’ll never need to bother with false eyelashes again!

Key ingredient to getting the look is the Faux Lash Mascara Brush – the oversized brush builds thick, beautiful lashes. The dual sided brush head has short bristles on one side that provide maximum color deposit and long bristles on the other to allow for maximum buildability.

• Water (Aqua)
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Triethanolamine
  • Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Cera Candelilla)
  • Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
  • Peg 26-Ppg 30 Phosphate
  • Laureth-21

May Contain:

• Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)

Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara
  • "My all time favorite mascara!! My lashes are long and trying to find a mascara that doesn't clump is very difficult. This mascara not only helps add volume but also combs out my lashes perfectly to achieve the perfect fan lash. " in 4 reviews
fatima j.
This mascara will give you everything you want it completely upgraded my makeup game I don't even have to wear false eyelashes any more! It is a great mascara I have repurchased it a few times and i am planning on to again soon.
Summiya R.
This is my holy grail product! I carry this on me at all the time. I think the secret weapon of this product is the brush itself. Perfect product in a perfect packaging. Love it!
Mykelle R.
sacramento
Gives your lashes a full look isnt sticky I love love love this mascara its one of my go to's no offensive smell to it and is just life I give this mascara an A+
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
Love this mascara!I have long lashes and tend to have issues with other mascaras clumping and sticking my eyelashes together. I have only had that happen a handful of times with this mascara. For the most part, it does a great job and separating my lashes with great black color!
Jade N.
Reedsville
This mascara gave my lashes volume for sure. I had only tried her setting powder, glad I tried this. My lashes definitely soaked up the product! Made my lashes full and wasn't a wet product which is what I love the best. I would buy again!! I got it in trial size.
Robin S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was at the Laura mercier counter buying the foundation which I love and the mua suggested I try this mascara and said it was what she was wearing on her lashes which looked phenomenal! Well after some use I'd have to say it's just ehh. The formula is good doesn't flake or anything but I usually do like if brushes this one does not seem to do much. Basically I could take it or leave it. I'm still looking for my holy grail mascara 😕
Brooke H.
elizabeth b.
I am obsessed with this mascara!!! One of my must have beauty items is a great mascara and this one I adore!!! The length it gives is amazing and no clumpy spider lashes here!!! Color is perfect... Not too dark yet dark enough.
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
This formula has SO MUCH pigment!!... And I like the fact that the brush is very fluffy... Super easy application!! Definitely one of my faves ;)
rachel p.
Love this mascara as a high end product. Doesn't leave your lashes hard and clumpy. Smooth application and long lasting.