Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush uploaded by Jeemini L.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Specifically designed to be used with the Invisible Loose Setting Powder, this brush lightly sweeps setting powder onto skin to help create a soft focus effect, diminishing the look of fine lines and imperfections while visibly smoothing skin.

Ingredients: Natural and synthetic hairs.

Jayda V.
Holland , MI
This product is really dense and it works well. Influenster didn’t send it to my I bought it on my own and I like it. It’s really nice for powder but u can also use it for blush and I am satisfied with this product
Liz B.
Love this brush!!! It’s an investment but it’s so worth it! It’s the perfect brush for a light contour, highlight, or blush! I really works for everything and blends so beautifully!
Leah H.
Cincinnati
I was told to use this with the Laura Mercier Under Eye Secret Brightening Powder, but I like using the Sephora crease #10 brush instead to lightly gently roll the powder on. I get better coverage and it mattifies, softens, and brightens my concealer.

I tried adding pictures, but the app isn't working right she won't allow me to.
Lindsey S.
Columbia, IL
Review for: Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush more...
I have been using this brush for many many years. I wash it every couple of weeks and it's stayed in great shape! I use it with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder but I have sometimes used it to apply my highlighter. It's a great brush & never sheds.
Debbie S.
I just recently got this brush and I use it for my highlighter. It picks product up super well, and makes it easy to make it look natural. It has soft bristles, and looks pretty. I recommend this to anyone who wants to have ease when putting on a powder highlighter.
Jeemini L.
Dallas
Review for: Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush more...
Super nice brush with easy application! It doesn't waste any product, and it dusts my highlighter on very evenly. It's easy on my skin as well. I saw the Sephora fan brush for $28 and saw this Laura Mercier brush for just $2 more- definitely worth the buy!
Katie H.
Bartlesville
Review for: Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush more...
This brush is so amazing it gives the perfect highlight it's a good value some other brushes can be pricey but worth it and it is so easy to apply it with our use it every single day because it's so awesome
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
This is the best fan brush ever. My go to brush for highlighting. I recommend this to everyone. I even have this in a miniature version. Great quality.
Mariah R.
I'd have to say this brush is very good for applying highlighters to your cheek bones and such. Very light and dusts powders on very nicely.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
This is a great fan brush and works really well with loose powder. It is just the right softness to leave my face smooth.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Is this brush thick or a thin fan brush?

back