BY LAURA MERCIER

A collection of ultrafine shimmer powders for glistening silky color. Ultrafine loose powder unites with a light reflective blend of crushed pearl creating smooth, silky color that glistens with one effortless stroke of the brush. Each luminous shade can be worn alone, layered, or swept on as a topper over any Laura Mercier pressed eye shadow. The brush inside the cap acts as a spill-resistant applicator for mess-free on-the-go use, giving you a fresh burst of shimmer in an instant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Neiddy R.
Neiddy R.
Wylie, TX
Multiple usues! Doubles as highlighter and liner! The packaging is beautiful and the wand is easy to use. This usually has to be ordered online!
Denise A.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
I love this fairy dust it always adds a little shimmer into my look I highly recommend using this product u will love it
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Super cute !! it was nice for a one-time thing but i won't be purchasing it again. i would recommend it to a friend
Regina w.
Regina w.
This product was smooth and silky I love the way I ride it on I wouldn't change it for the world.
Yosan K.
Yosan K.
This really pretty easy to apply I just apply it on my eyes and so pretty and sparkly I love it.
Jennifer Mattison
Jennifer Mattison
Orangeville
Messy but very pretty and pigmented. I love this brand and their products are very reliable
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Where can I find this and how much?
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
What is this used for? Highlight?