Laura Mercier Fairy Dust Eye Shimmer

A collection of ultrafine shimmer powders for glistening silky color. Ultrafine loose powder unites with a light reflective blend of crushed pearl creating smooth, silky color that glistens with one effortless stroke of the brush. Each luminous shade can be worn alone, layered, or swept on as a topper over any Laura Mercier pressed eye shadow. The brush inside the cap acts as a spill-resistant applicator for mess-free on-the-go use, giving you a fresh burst of shimmer in an instant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

I would love to get a sample and review it, and also share it on my social networks
What is this used for? Highlight?
Where can I find this and how much?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Fairy Dust Eye Shimmer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a crazy pigmented metallic chrome looking shadow. Perfect for glitter lovers. in reviews
This brand is amazing. lightweight but long lasting. should have more shade variations though.in reviews
Giovanna A.
I am a big fan of this product. I have noticed that other shimmering eyeshadows end up becoming dulled when applied to the eye, however this product doesn’t lose its sparkle. Aside from this, I can be used by it self or with along with other products. If you’re looking to spice up your look, I recommend Laura Mercier Fairy Dust Eye Shimmer.
Helen R.
Hialeah, FL
Really good eye shimmer. This will definitely complete your look and it will make your eyes pop.
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
I picked this up at TJ MAXX I am a fan of glitters and really was super excited to try this !! The glitter is absolutely beautiful I was excited it wasn't very hard to apply, the only thing I didn't like was glitter was everywhere all over my face and it was hard to remove after !
Brittany R.
Lutherville, MD
I put this shimmer over top of my eyeshadow to make it pop. It definitely has nice packaging. It didn’t come damage. I wouldn’t improve nothing it’s perfect the way it is. It doesn’t compare to anything else. Yes I would definitely buy it again.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Perfect to use alone or on top of shadow for that added glitz. Great for that cut crease or a pop of shimmer in your inner eye
Amber D.
Muncie, IN
I love the glitter and sparkly ones. They work much better if you use a sticky base. They are easy to use and you can use them for a full look or a barely there makeup day.
Yara J.
Saint Louis, MO
you can not believe it it is a very beautiful glitter shine me please you it is very beautiful I love this product and I recommend it these products are great🤩❤️
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product!!! It's so great it's worth every penny spent I can't get enough of it. It's so easy to apply it's looks great no flaws. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is need of a product that's worth it.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I am still in the fence about this. I don't know it can get messy very quickly if you are not careful and I feel like I am not ever getting the desired look I am going for without adding something else.
christina L.
Point Pleasant, WV
This is a you tube sensation for good reason lives up to the hype I am not disappointed. Very shiny and pigmented without being glittery doesn't even need a primer and blends so well with no creasing even on mature skin. I really love this product and will continue to purchase time and again. Another Client favorite.