BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A collection of ultrafine shimmer powders for glistening silky color. Ultrafine loose powder unites with a light reflective blend of crushed pearl creating smooth, silky color that glistens with one effortless stroke of the brush. Each luminous shade can be worn alone, layered, or swept on as a topper over any Laura Mercier pressed eye shadow. The brush inside the cap acts as a spill-resistant applicator for mess-free on-the-go use, giving you a fresh burst of shimmer in an instant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Vy N.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Crushed Lapis
Can I be like Tinkerbell and just dab this everywhere!! I love this product!! It reminds me of nail polish, but with a pretty shimmery pigment like dust! Add it to your eyes for a nice frosty shimmer! I'm obsessed with this product. As with pigments and such there is quite a bit of fall out if you get too crazy with it! A little definitely goes a long way!
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Review for: Crushed Platinum
This brand is fabulous! I love the packaging. It is easy to apply. The color is beautiful. The eye shadow is long lasting and is very buildable. I would repurchase this product. You could use this daily if you add just a small amtout of shimmer or build it up for a night out on the town.
Kiera W.
Review for: Crushed Platinum
This is a great pigment! I find little to no fallout from this product. I purchased it online and will be repurchasing when this empties. It is great for bolder looks and really brings out my green eyes!
Modern Day G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: Crushed Platinum
Love this brand and I absolutely love this eye shimmer it just makes you feel like a star a hollywood one and one in the sky. I love the way it goes on your eyelids and stays on!
Kelly B.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Crushed Copper
This is eye shimmer is absolutely gorgeous! It is by far one of the best glitters on the market. The applicator is easy to use and the shimmer is long lasting.
No D.
Review for: Crushed Copper
I looove a dewy fresh look and I can achieve that with this product! I like to go with gold to brighten up my eyes. You wont be disappointed with this product.
Neiddy R.
Wylie, TX
Review for: Crushed Amethyst
Multiple usues! Doubles as highlighter and liner! The packaging is beautiful and the wand is easy to use. This usually has to be ordered online!
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Crushed Amethyst
I love this fairy dust it always adds a little shimmer into my look I highly recommend using this product u will love it
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Review for: Crushed Amethyst
Super cute !! it was nice for a one-time thing but i won't be purchasing it again. i would recommend it to a friend
Barbara H.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Crushed Lapis
I love these sticks there creamy and easy to apply and they blend like a dream and there travel friendly
Raelyn S.
Where can I buy this product and how much does it normally cost. I would love to try this!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Where can I find this and how much?
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
What is this used for? Highlight?