Laura Mercier Face Polish
A creamy scrub that cleanses and exfoliates, removing dead skin cells to leave skin smooth and even-toned. Face Polish helps remove dead skin cells thanks to purifying microbeads, while emollients soften skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Cellulose Acetate
- Butylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Stearate Se
- Stearic Acid
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Decyl Glucoside
- Jojoba Esters
- Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Rosa Canina Flower Extract
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Disodium Edta
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
- Red 4 (Ci 14700)
- Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)
- Yellow 6 (Ci 15985)
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
- "My face was clearer, less bumps from the whiteheads on my face that my previous face wash didn't take out." in 2 reviews
- "It makes my skin look healthy and nourished though its a bit pricey but worth a try" in 1 review
After one use, I can see a more clear, smooth, radiant, polished/squeaky and clean skin. It also gets rid of any dry flakes and gets rid of leftover makeup residue (it's not meant to remove a full face of make-up). Over time I notice it gives me even skin and lightens/gets rid of my dark spots.
You aren't supposed to use this every day, but at one point I did which is why I saw major results but because I have slightly sensitive skin, I can tell my skin was getting a little thin and red and had to switch to using it anywhere between 2-4 times a week.
The scrub has very tiny microbeads which are great because it helps you work the scrub into your face well without having big chunks that fall off your face as you move it into your skin. I make sure that I am not rubbing it into my skin hard or for a very long time either to avoid irritation.
My only con about this product is that because the microbeads are so tiny. If you don't wash your face well, you will get left over residue.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos