BY LAURA MERCIER

A creamy scrub that cleanses and exfoliates, removing dead skin cells to leave skin smooth and even-toned. Face Polish helps remove dead skin cells thanks to purifying microbeads, while emollients soften skin.

Suitable for all skin types.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Fragrance (Parfum)
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Sodium Dehydroacetate

May Contain:

• Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
  • Red 4 (Ci 14700)
  • Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)
  • Yellow 6 (Ci 15985)

• I don't have a ton of acne but I do feel like my "T" zone can get...1 Answers
  • Does this make your skin go through a 'purging' period? I've head...3 Answers
  • I have really been wanting to try this. It is a little steep in p...2 Answers
Laura Mercier Face Polish
  • "My face was clearer, less bumps from the whiteheads on my face that my previous face wash didn't take out." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my skin look healthy and nourished though its a bit pricey but worth a try" in 1 review
Lisa S.
Astoria, NY
I just started using this product in combination with Clinique’s moisturizer. I’ve broken out pretty bad. I’m not sure if my skin is purging or what. I feel like I get a good clean with it and a little goes a long way. It’s to soon to tell
Cristina B.
Arlington
This is an awesome exfoliador and it’s now formulated without plastic micro beads! It may be too harsh to use every day but when I do use it, it smells nice, the jojoba beads are just gritty enough, and I wake up feeling a bit brighter!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I got this as a deluxe sample and I love it!! It’s a very gentle exfoliator. I use it about once a week or on lazier mornings running late, I’ll use this to wash my face before makeup! A little goes a long way so I think you get your money’s worth!
Molly P.
Carol Stream, IL
This is my holy grail product for exfoliating! Not only does it smell incredible but it has a super fine texture which gets rid of all the dead skin on my face. It isn't harsh at all on my sensitive skin and when my skin was at it's worst this is one of the products that helped to clear my acne. I highly recommend!
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
For what it is, it is an ok product. There are many better options at a cheaper price point. I personally don't think physical exfoliation is ideal for face but as I got this for free I did try it. It is too harsh for the face but worked well for the body as an exfoliant before self tanning. I will not repurchase.
Felice K.
This is perhaps my favorite skin exfoliator.  It makes me feel like my skin is completely clean and free of any dirt and oil.  Easy to use, smells nice.  Have used this skin polish for years . I purchase the larger tube. I have been a fan for several years.
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
Great exfoliator.  I exfoliate about once a week since my skin can be sensitive to exfoliation.  Leave skin feeling soft and smooth.  It is kinda pricy so I probably wont end up repurchasing this one.
Erica S.
I have an oily to oily/comb complexion so I am always aware of what products I put on my skin. Normally products that claim to work for all skin types do not work for my oily skin but this Face Polish by Laura Mercier did not effect my skin negatively in any way. It was not a cure all but I do like it and have repurchased it a second time. It has tiny microbeads to help exfoliate and remove any dead skin cells and resuface your skin to look & feel more even toned, smooth and brighter. It definitely did that for me. My complexion was dull and when I wash with the face polish, it makes my whole face look more awake and refreshed. It has a beautiful light scent too and just overall my face feels clean and baby soft. I make sure I use this specifically before applying any makeup because it gives my skin this clean, pure, even textured canvas to apply makeup on. Try it out!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE THIS FACE SCRUB!

After one use, I can see a more clear, smooth, radiant, polished/squeaky and clean skin. It also gets rid of any dry flakes and gets rid of leftover makeup residue (it's not meant to remove a full face of make-up). Over time I notice it gives me even skin and lightens/gets rid of my dark spots.

You aren't supposed to use this every day, but at one point I did which is why I saw major results but because I have slightly sensitive skin, I can tell my skin was getting a little thin and red and had to switch to using it anywhere between 2-4 times a week.

The scrub has very tiny microbeads which are great because it helps you work the scrub into your face well without having big chunks that fall off your face as you move it into your skin. I make sure that I am not rubbing it into my skin hard or for a very long time either to avoid irritation.

My only con about this product is that because the microbeads are so tiny. If you don't wash your face well, you will get left over residue.
Chelsea ❁.
Yonkers, NY
My face is very sensitive to products and therefore I have to be very careful about what I use. My skin is naturally oily but I also have dry skin on my forehead, which can make it complicated to find a product that solves my skin concerns but also isn't too harsh. Most exfoliating products leave my skin irritated and blotchy. That is not the case with this face polish! The exfoliating beads are very fine and are effective at removing the dry and flaky skin without being too abrasive on the rest of your skin. I keep this in my shower and use it at least twice a week. I haven't had as many breakouts and my forehead appears less dry after using this product!
Camille C.
Glenview, IL
I got this as a sample. I don't know how to use it... Can someone tell me how to use this?
Avon T.
Does this make your skin go through a 'purging' period? I've head really good things about this exfoliator, but am hesitant because I don't want to break out from it.
Ashton D.
I have really been wanting to try this. It is a little steep in price. What other face polishes/scrubs would compare to this specific one?
Allysa B.
Oak Creek, WI
I don't have a ton of acne but I do feel like my "T" zone can get very oily. Will this product help with that?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you know what are the ingredients of this product?