BY LAURA MERCIER #12 in Highlighter

A versatile illuminating powder that brings a natural-looking, radiant glow to the face, cheeks, and decollete. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder is a face-illuminating hybrid with a soft rose gold shimmer that's perfect for highlighting. The unique formula features high pearl levels that sweep on buildable, long-wearing color. Its bouncy texture allows for excellent color payoff, and its soft gold shimmer flatters all skintones. This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder
  • "the shade devotion is beautiful, and i just absolutely adore how these look in the pan. however, this is a highlighter, not an illuminator. you would look ridiculous w this all over your face as an ~illuminator~.. but as a highlight it is subtle and quite glittery. i don't mind that, but some might. frankly i just like how it looks on my vanity." in 91 reviews
  • "i definitely splurged on this highlighter after seeing the pictures of its beautiful packaging all over tumblr and instagram, as well as the fact that i love laura mercier. i have gotten the chance to try their silk cream foundation and bb cream, however this was my first time purchasing a powder. i will say, the packaging is absolutely to die for. i believe this comes in four different shades, i happen to have the shade "devotion" which is one of the lightest ones. after applying the product itself, i was a bit underwhelmed, i was expecting it to be "to the godssss" lol. it went on very smoothly, but thats about it. but, one time i decided to put a cream highlighter underneath, as a base. i used the benefit watts up, and let me just say it was "to the godssss". this highlighter by itself is pretty much standard and similar to many other highlighters available on the market, but once you layer it with a cream or liquid underneath, oh my goodness, your highlight will be out of this world poppin'! " in 73 reviews
Tatiyana C.
Review for: Addiction, Indiscretion, Seduction more...
Laura Mercier is definitely for the woman who wants a highlight, but does not like that “Instagram” look. This is the classiest illuminator I have ever used. The colors are creamy and melts right into the skin. The variety of colors truly allow for complete diversity and the LM team truly thought about undertones when formulating one especially for women of color.
Alison D.
I love Laura Mercier products, she always surprises me with her amazing quality products and this one is no different. After staring at a few highlighters at Ulta, I decided to try and trio from Laura and it far from disappointed me! It literally glided on like butter and left a subtle but glorious glow, and I didn’t feel like a Christmas ornament.
Nikki W.
Indio , CA
The pigment was perfect! It blended easily and the color was gorgeous! I love that it has a few different color highlights to choose from sometimes I like the extreme golden one and some days I like more of a bronzy look! Overall the price was perfect, I didn’t get oily, the highlight lasted and I love it!!
Tanaya w.
Medford
I am a big fan of bronze or and I like Laura mercier products for the most part but this bronze are made Face look a little oily and I fell over shimmered. It's a little pricey for my taste as far as browsers go. I do recommend it for somebody who wants that extra shine on their face but it's not my speed.
donya a.
Sudbury
Review for: Addiction more...
Cette palette de Highlighter est tellement belle , elle a beaucoup de pigmentation rien qu'avec un seul passage .Je suis tomber en amour avec cette palette, si vous avez la chance de la trouver acheter la .Sur une peaux métisser /noire la couleurs est magnifique. Je recommence sur toute teinte de peaux
Jessica G.
Review for: Indiscretion more...
This is a really pretty highlighter. It gives a really natural looking glow and is my go to for summer. Other highlighters that are fashion colors are pretty but this is one you can wear everyday. It also lasts a really long time so you’ll get a lot of bang for your buck!
Cassie B.
California, MD
I don't have much to say about this highlighter. I love her setting powder so decided to try her highlight and I used it once and never again. There are other brands that are cheaper and have softer and more creamy formulas with great color ranges. Save your money.
Olga R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Indiscretion more...
Such a beautiful color and such nice packaging. This is a more subtle shimmer than the holos that are in style right now. I love the glow it gives me. My husband gave it to me as a gift several years ago and I’ve used up MAYBE 1/4 and it still goes on perfectly.
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
Review for: Indiscretion more...
This illuminator has become a must-have product for makeup artists in their kit because of the way that it makes skin look healthy and lit from within. You can go from subtle to intense with this buildable high-pearl powder; and with four color choices, you can pick the perfect illuminator for your skin tone!
jennifer o.
howard beach
Review for: Addiction more...
I love this product! This highlighter is my go to on a everyday basis. you can build up the finish. if you want a really subtle finish you can apply a bit. but if you want a little xtra you can use setting spray on a brush to make it more impactful and trust me honey, you’ll shine all night long !
Ash H.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the hype? What skin tones does it look best on?
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Is the pigmentation good?
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
Does it look as beautiful on as in the container?
Abby B.
Springvale, ME
This product looks so beautiful, but is it worth the money? Does it stay on well?
Jessica Z.