BY LAURA MERCIER #43 in Highlighter

A versatile illuminating powder that brings a natural-looking, radiant glow to the face, cheeks, and decollete. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder is a face-illuminating hybrid with a soft rose gold shimmer that's perfect for highlighting. The unique formula features high pearl levels that sweep on buildable, long-wearing color. Its bouncy texture allows for excellent color payoff, and its soft gold shimmer flatters all skintones. This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

Buy on Sephora*
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Devotion
This product was very expensive and I splurged on it because of the brand name, most things that I've tried from Laura Mercier have been amazing and high quality, but I wouldn't say that was necessarily true for this highligher. The packaging is very beautiful and the way the powder is pressed is really unique, but upon application to the face not much pigmentation is transferred, it really is stiffly pressed and the shape of the powder makes its harder to dig your brush in there to get an even amount. Once it's on though I will admit it is very pretty and does have an interesting pink reflection, it is definitely more on the subtle side- as a tip this can be built but AMAZINGLY with a cream highlight as a base. In this use the pigmentation and reflection of the product is stunning and I won't be returning it- it's just a bummer that it isn't that great on its own
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
This is hands down, the worst highlighter I have ever purchased. It looks beautiful in the casing - a gorgeous swirly pattern in a golden bronze shade. Swatch with your finger and you will "ooh and aah" repeatedly, then go into a semi-trance and hand over your CC to the SA and run home as fast as possible in order to try this out. THAT my friends is the problem: this needs to be tried and applied before purchasing bc looks and finger swatches are deceiving. This doesn't really show up on your face. At all - nada, zip, zero. The raised pattern makes it difficult to distribute or pick up with a brush. If you manage to get it to apply properly, you won't be getting that bronze payoff, just shimmer. About half hr to an hour later all that is left is a streak of glitter. And that's just not a cute look if you are over 5 yrs old.
ynessa r.
ynessa r.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Addiction
Absolutely LOVE this highlighter. I am of a darker skin tone - think of Rihanna but a bit darker, and it's beautiful on my skin tone- which was something I was worried about. It doesn't seem to be highly pigmented at first, but It builds up, so you can decide when is "too much". It's 40$, but I think it's most DEFINITELY worth the price. I would most definitely buy again when I run out. I can't forget to mention the beautiful pan ! Some cons I will mention is that it hard pans- meaning it "hardens" and product is difficult to get off, and for those who don't like glittery highlighters- this probably isn't a good choice for you. Other than that, I think this is a GREAT product!
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I honestly prefer the Matte Radiance Highlighter over this one.

It's really pretty and the colors they released can really entice you to get them. But highlighting wise, I didn't really enjoy it. It works well as an eyeshadow because the texture is more on the chunky, piece-y side.

They swatch beautifully, but I found it difficult to pick up with a brush. It was glittery at times and they fell on my cheeks like a glittery mess and that's not something I want in my $44 highlighter, and yes. I returned it.
Renie O.
Renie O.
Carroll, IA
The Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder is an awesome highlighter, it's a light gold undertone with a slight peach added to it. It's really light, but easily build-able and leaves a shimmery finish. I really like how well it works to contour. Even though it's a highlighter you can build it up on the jaw bone and make it really work for you. I have an olive skin tone, and this is almost too light for me, but like I said - i just build it up.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Washington, DC
Review for: Devotion
I absolutely love this product! Highlighters are easily my favorite makeup product but it's so hard to find one that gives your skin a natural, dewy glow. Most that I've tried come off glittery and festival-esque. This product is amazing, it's definitely worth the high-end price, it looks natural and it's versatile as it works well under or overtop of a variety of liquid and powder concealers. I will definitely be buying this again!
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I don't know how this is getting good reviews at all. Sure, the packaging and the design is freaking cute. swatched on the hand is cute, it looks amazing, but when you try it on your face... It's just awful. There's no high payoff, it's too sheer and it's almost like nothing is on your face but chalky chunks of glitter. I did not like this at all and I'm glad I swatched it on my face before I even attempted to buy it.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased Devotion (the light pink one). I expected this highlighter to be the most beautiful thing made on the earth, but to be honest it wasn't as great as I imagined or hoped it would be. It looks like a really cool and intricate design, but the product itself isn't very pigmented and kind of just looks like I put some glitter on my face. (unless that's the look you're going for)
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
My first ever purchased highlighter was by Laura Mercier. Their illuminator powders seriously are the perfect glow for any occasion, but specifically during the day. I like a blinding highlighter for when I go out, but when I'm at work I need something a little more subtle. Laura Mercier is the perfect brand if you want some glow but that doesn't look absolutely intense.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Review for: Devotion
I am absolutely obsessed with Laura Mercier highlighters in shade devotion and seduction. They are so gorgeous together and let alone even more. If you really want to try a high end highlighter these are the two to try. I would definitely rebuy this product. If you want to check them out more head to my Instagram account Valerie _c4glan for the two shades mentioned.
Ash H.
Ash H.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the hype? What skin tones does it look best on?
McKayla P.
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
Does it look as beautiful on as in the container?
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Is the pigmentation good?
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'am dying to try this highlight but i'm a bit scared to buy it and not like it! How good is this highlight? Which brand can you compare this one too?
Annie A.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Has anyone tried this illuminator?