All the fragrances we carry are 100% genuine with a FULL Money Back Guarantee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Face Care, 7.4g/0.26oz Foundation Powder - No. 03 (For Fair to Medium Yellow Undertones) for Women!
Hempstead , NY
I haven’t tried this product on myself but I have on my clients and I love the outcome
Winkler
Excellent powder for those looking for yellow undertones. I recommend this for light to medium olive skintones. It is difficult to find powders with yellow undertones. I have combo skin which is dry and oily. Highly recommended powder.
Toronto, ON
Love this product, it sets my makeup so smoothly and my skin looks so soft. I use this to bake under my eyes and I have no creasing all day. I will continue to use this product even though its more on the pricey side.
It is a very good product more if your skin is sensitive because mine is and I thought that this brand would do me bad, but it was the opposite. I would really recommend an excellent product.
rua Aurélio bomfim,jardim industrial, são Bernardo do campo
Já tinha dito antes e feito reviews desse produto antes eu recomendaria muito ,tem uma boa fixação e durabilidade na pele deixando com um ar de pele mais hidratada
Very hydrating with lots of good caring ingredients and the thing I loved about this is the formula and texture and went on so smooth and covered everything but still gave a natural clear complexion and the packaging is long lasting
I prefer this product, because I find it more natural. It is a great choice if you are looking for something that has benefits and is suitable for any skin tone, beautiful
nanaimo
It is a good powder, but it dries out my face which i don't like because i already have a very dry skin and when i apply this on my foundation  it makes my foundation comes out from the skin it becomes patchy i don't know why but it happens with me may be its for other skin types
Very good finish !!!!  I love it

i buy that again i think , Laura mercier makes a very good make-up globaly  Laura Mercier Soleil Matte Veil Powder Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze ephora powder
yes sure 7

Very good finish !!!!  I love it

yes sure 7

Es hermoso, queda perfecto en todos los tipos de piel. Queda como terciopelo. Fue perfecto para mi ya que tengo un yellow undertone. Es muy difícil de encontrar algo así pues no todas las marcas que son tan especializadas. Excelente compra. Me encanta.

Looking for your answer?