BeautyFaceFace MakeupLaura Mercier
Face Care 17 Oz Foundation Primer - Oil Free For Women

Laura Mercier Face Care 1.7 Oz Foundation Primer - Oil Free For Women

This lightweight, oil-free creamy gel preps foundation application,Specially formulated for oily, sensitive & acne-prone skin,Contains moisture-rich agents to relieve dehydration around blemishes,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Face Care 1.7 Oz Foundation Primer - Oil Free For Women!
How would you rate this product?
denise A.
Love this controls ur skin very well so worth ur money u won’t regret it love this so much
Kim N.
San Diego, CA
This is a great make up primer! I have oily to combination skin so this primer is perfect for me. This helps prime my face for foundation super well and I noticed that my skin is not as oily when using it.
member-e2d00
Perfect for oily or acneic skin type and conditions. Aging and mature skin could be amazing before the foundation
Ogechukwu E.
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
I have heard amazing reviews from trusted bloggers and make up artists about this brand and would love to try it.

Looking for your answer?