BY LAURA MERCIER

This luxurious buttery crème formula hydrates, nourishes, and soothes the delicate eye area. Mango Butter & Beet Root Extract help to prevent signs of aging by increasing moisture retention, while Vitamins E & C protect against environmental stresses. Immediately eyes look refreshed, renewed, awakened, and less lined.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Quaternium-15
  • EDTA

Autumn F.
Ord
This product is amazing 👌🏼. Yes, this product is very pricey, but it is a great undereye moisturizer. little goes a very long ways, and if you want you can use it for your face as well. After one use, my under eyes feel fresh and more awake looking. If you’re someone who isn’t afraid to pay a price, I’d definitely recommend. Just wish they made the jars bigger for the price you pay :(
Sonny K.
Evans Mills, NY
Loving this eye cream.... very effective and hydrating cream. My under eyes is bit weird to a point it seem like I was allergic to any eye cream I was placing it on my face. I'm so glad I found this product especially because I'm not getting any younger.
Maria Eugenia O.
Doral , FL
It is an excellent eye cream, my mom has told me that I see less dark circles under the eyes, so I have worked well. They have a good texture, have no annoying odor and have small shiny particles. I love it.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
This is a thicket formulation of eye cream. I found that it wasn't harsh on my skin but it took a lot more product than some other eye creams I've tried. For being a product named eyedration. I found that it wasn't hydrating at all. My under-eyes felt dry still after using this. It also claims to make eyes look instantly refreshed and awakened but I found that not to be the case when I used it in the morning. I'm not sure how if it helps aging lines since I'm not at the stage that I have them yet.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I liked this eye cream. It is smooth, has a light scent and left my under eyes smooth and soft. I used it at night to give it time to sink in. It is a bit thicker then other eye creams. I could tell that the fine lines around my eyes were less visible. Even thought I liked it I will not repurchase since it did make my eyes watery. I think the scent was too strong.
Heather S.
Denver, CO
This eye cream is great and all, and while it does do what it's supposed to, I'm slightly allergic to one of the ingredients. I tried a sample of it from a friend and even thought I'm sure it's a great product, it's just not for me. If it weren't for a reaction, I'd definitely buy it.
Brooklyn N.
Grand Rapids
This stuff worked great for me i would use it every time i woke up and did my makeup. It comes in great packaging. Its a little pricey though wish it would be a little less. It really gentle on your skin.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Esta crema es muy idratante te deja tu piel muy suave y muy umctava y no es grasosa y me dusta mucho la marca
nidia m.
santo domingo
In love with this products cause help to my eyes contour and i love arome its so good and i love the texture