Laura Mercier Eye Pencil

Laura Mercier Eye Pencil Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Eye Pencil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have this in black gold and it is my favorite eyeliner. goes on smooth and has just the right touch of smoky glimmer. ” in reviews
“This is such an easy pencil to use and doesn't smudge, I wish the color was a bit richer though.” in reviews
Oxford
I got this in brown and love it. The pigmentation is fab. It lasted longer on my waterline than any other eyeliner has. Definitely recommend this as a great everyday liner.
Atlanta
I have this pencil in a gorgeous hunter green and it is great for defining the eyes and makes my blue eyes pop. It glides along the skin easily and can be blended for a smoked out look. There is nothing revolutionary about this product but it is a good eyeliner.
One of my favorite eyeliners. It is subtle and not a super dark color. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a natural eye look to make your eyes pop. My favorite eyeliner.
Yakima, WA
I seriously have had the same eyeliner stick for years. You get so much product and the liner glides on easily. Nothing bad to say about this. You definitely get your moneys worth.
1,619 reviews
I used to believe one eye pencil was no different than the next, until I tried out 2 eye pencils by Laura Mercier. These basic eye pencils are anything but basic. They are perfectly designed for easy manageability, the tip is soooooo creamy that it's very easy to achieve a smoked out look, and the color payoff is good. Of course the price for a pencil could be cheaper but after seeing the results I got, the price is exact. Stop wasting your money on cheap drug store pencils & liners. Try them once and you too will change your view.
Whitman, WV
I love the black pencil. It is very dark and the only brand of eye pencil I will buy. Stays on all day so I dont have to keep reapplying every couple of hours. I havnt tried any colors other than black but I would love to!!!
Dallas, TX
I love this eye pencil. Laura Mercier always has the best hues and colors that highlight your natural look. I think it is better than alternatives because the pencils aren't hard but they aren't too soft either where the liner feathers out or anything. I buy them whenever I run out and sometimes I even stock up, especially if my mom is buying. hahaha.
Perris, CA
Tried this eyeliner out in my quest to find the ultimate black that wears all day. Maybe it's because I line the bottom lid with this but it smudged and not in a "that adds effect to your smoky eye" kinda way. So I give it 3 stars and I would say 3 1/2 if it were possible to choose from because it is a nice smooth black and for the first our it looks great but ultimately it doesn't have a lasting wear.
I love using this eyeliner when I want a subtle eyeliner look, I got this eyeliner off the Sephora website, works really well with my eye color. I got this for 22$ I would will definitely buy this when I am officially out of it.
Eau Claire, WI
I think Laura Mercier products are definitely underrated. These eyeliners come in great colors, they're creamy and don't tug at your delicate eye line. They're easy to apply, buildable and they stay put all day. The price point is a bit formidable, however, it's really mid - range for an excellent product.

Looking for your answer?