BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Eye Pencil Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Monica C.
Perris, CA
Tried this eyeliner out in my quest to find the ultimate black that wears all day. Maybe it's because I line the bottom lid with this but it smudged and not in a "that adds effect to your smoky eye" kinda way. So I give it 3 stars and I would say 3 1/2 if it were possible to choose from because it is a nice smooth black and for the first our it looks great but ultimately it doesn't have a lasting wear.
Mandilyn F.
Eau Claire, WI
I think Laura Mercier products are definitely underrated. These eyeliners come in great colors, they're creamy and don't tug at your delicate eye line. They're easy to apply, buildable and they stay put all day. The price point is a bit formidable, however, it's really mid - range for an excellent product.
Madison A.
I love using this eyeliner when I want a subtle eyeliner look, I got this eyeliner off the Sephora website, works really well with my eye color. I got this for 22$ I would will definitely buy this when I am officially out of it.
Laura R.
Love the LM products! The tinted moisturizer is the BEST!! I use it daily and the concealer is awesome too. The pencils go on very smoothly and blend well without disappearing. No irritation either. Great quality products.
Sima M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best eye pencils out there!!! Really soft and glides easily on eyelid, I use it to smudge it along lash line to make eye appear bigger.
Rebecca R.
Washington, DC
Laura Mercier makes decent eyeliners, I would say that for the money it doesn't compete with other eyeliners of the same price point.
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this pencil!! Perfect color! And always goes on smooth! Miss mercier does everything so perfectly! I love all her products
Carla A.
Fort Mill, SC
Goes on super smooth and lasts all day. The color is very dark and rich. This is hands down my favorite eyeliner.
Debra D.
Lodi, NJ
Love my eyeliner it does smudge like other brands and stays looking fresher longer. Love the black color so rich
veronique l.
Salinas, CA
The best pencil ever!! goes on so smooth like a gel pen! if u like pencil eyeliner this is by far the best!!!