Laura Mercier Eye Liner

Contains unique formula that can be used wet or dry Helps redefine or enhance shape of eyes Delivers long lasting pure color Semi-crème texture gives a velvet matte finish Light reflective ingredient adds brightness & life to eyes Applied as a natural,...

Does this need to add water in order to activate like their tight line products?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Eye Liner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“... This liner is a subtle way to give a boost to blue eyes. It's an almost black but blue eyes grab that blue and it makes them pop. Applied damp with an angled brush you can go heavy or light a little goes a long way. It was over a year before I replaced it and every year I get another. It doesn't budge until removed - even through years in heat it doesn't leave a crease or line on your upper lid. This is what I would call a classic basic must have. ” in reviews
Rockford, MI
Works well but is a lot of work for someone as lazy as me. It could also be my liner brush
Hull
Beautiful packaging! It smells aromatic and has different kind of scents! It feels very light and comfortable and pretty on the lips! It makes the lips feel soft and look healthy and it helps me keep my face look vibrant and beautiful  but it's definitely worth buying! I recommend it! You can even get different kind of colours that will suit your taste!
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Calgary , AB
I bought this because of the rave reviews it has received and I am so glad I did. It makes my brown eyes pop!
The liner is ok wish I got it in another colour but it is ok for a smokey look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This bleu marine compact is so pigmented. It is easy to blend and doesn't irritate.