BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Eye Liner
  • "This is an item I have been using since I was 18 I have been a Laura merrier girl before she was popular. The flawless face regiment was introduced to me when I was 18 at bergdorf 's they taught me step by step and although today I still do wear Laura's foundation I use their steps with applying any line. This liner is a subtle way to give a boost to blue eyes. It's an almost black but blue eyes grab that blue and it makes them pop. Applied damp with an angled brush you can go heavy or light a little goes a long way. It was over a year before I replaced it and every year I get another. It doesn't budge until removed - even through years in heat it doesn't leave a crease or line on your upper lid. This is what I would call a classic basic must have. " in 3 reviews
April W.
Akron, NY
Shannon C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I love Laura Mercier's cake liners. There is no better way to get a clean line than to use a brush- no catching, and you can precisely control the width of your line. This stays put all day, and doesn't smudge on upper lids. I have it in every color, but I love the navy, it adds a subtle brightness tony eyes.
Kelly S.
Washington, DC
I have blue eyes, so when I wear this eyeliner it really makes my eyes pop. Because of its consistency it is best used on the upper water line. To get it on my lower water line I apply a generous amount and blink a few times. This sounds weird but it spreads the eyeliner out really nicely.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Contains unique formula that can be used wet or dry Helps redefine or enhance shape of eyes Delivers long lasting pure color Semi-crème texture gives a velvet matte finish Light reflective ingredient adds brightness & life to eyes Applied as a natural, thin line to a thicker, more dramatic look and it looks great...
Jessica G.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE THESE! I have the shades mahogany brown and black ebony. These are amazing for tight lining. Last all day are give me that bold eye . Or you could lighten the application and have a soft eye.
Jennifer H.
Nashville, TN
Hands down my favorite eyeliner. I used to be obsessed with Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencil, but the Laura Mercier doesn't smudge on me! I apply it with a Morphe M443 brush which allows me to do detail work, where UD's pencil was less precise. I will be buying this again.
Nina H.
Portland, OR
The idea was exciting and the flat brush that you can buy separate works amazing, but I found the eyeliner itself did not stay put. It always ended up under my eyes even with the special liquid instead of water. That was disappointing, so I've stopped using it.
Emily C.
Wilmington, DE
These liners are great used wet or dry with a thin brush. Laura Mercier makes one that's bent so that it's easy to use. When used wet they are super pigmented and last for a long time. I find they are a good value as there's a good amount of product.
jesenia m.
This product is awesome! It stays on nice and fresh until you basically remove it. I love it! It doesn't fade or smear. I would definitely recommend this product. Try it! You will love it :)
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
Very nice eyeliners but kind of hard to apply. It isn't as pigmented as I expected it to be nor is it dark. I like a really really dark black but I have had darker eyeliners.
Tiffany T.
Does this need to add water in order to activate like their tight line products?