MakeupLaura Mercier
Eye Interlude Caviar Duet

Laura Mercier Eye Interlude Caviar Duet

A limited-edition set of two mini Caviar Sticks in the shades Au Naturel and Intense Amethyst. ($35 value)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Eye Interlude Caviar Duet!
Tammy I.
Oceanside, CA
I use the darker color to create a smudged look eyeliner. The lighter color I use the highlighter under my eyebrows and corner of my eyes. The texture is pretty tacky and makes my eyes feel sticky. Also, accentuates lines on the eyelid. Good, easy to apply liner/shadow for people under 40.
Ishleen K.
Melbourne
Laura Mercier Eye Interlude Caviar Duet uploaded by Ishleen K.
Laura Mercier Eye Interlude Caviar Duet uploaded by Ishleen K.
I have the shade amethyst and it is such a gorgeous shimmery plum shade with spectacular copperry rose gold reflex! It is such a stunning shade! Completely smudgeproof! One stroke on the eyes and you are good to go!

Looking for your answer?