BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura MercierLimited Edition Eye GlaceDetailsAn innovative formula that merges a glossy gel with a sparkling foil. Blend. Build. Transform. Like a chameleon changes its colours, this trio is true eye art. Think of it as the latest way to decorate the eye. Laura's newest twist on shadow-Eye Glace. Play, experiment, explore, have fun! Application: Apply the Eye Glace (just a tiny bit-a little goes a long way) all over the top lid. You can wear it alone or layer it on top of any of Laura's pressed eye shadows for instant transformation from discrete day to a high impact textural diamond effect for night. Blend smoothly from lash line to brow. Designer About Laura Mercier: Before she was known for creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier pursued her love of painting by studying art in Paris at age 17. She soon translated her talents into cosmetic artistry, and in 1996 she introduced the Laura Mercier collection. Today the line includes her acclaimed beauty products and tools along with skin care, fragrances. and bath and body products.

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Annie R.
Charlotte, NC
Like every Mercier product, this too is amazing and offers seamless application. I absolutely do plan to purchase this product again and again.
Social T.
Ontario, CA
This Eyeglace MOONGLAZE product is amazing it's easy to apply and the outcome is so shiny and beautiful 5 stars on this product!
Amanda S.
Marion
great product. Works wonderfully.  I enjoy using it. It helps me a lot every day.  I couldnt ask for a better product
Lucia H.
This is definitely a high end really good quality eye product. I've purchased from Lancôme before so not surprising to me. This really made me feel like there was a significant change in my over all eye appearance after finishing the entire tube. You won't be disappointed.
miriam m.
35580
I adore this product is super good for the skin has a medium coverage and leave me skin moisturized and clean and a little shine sims but in general I really like this product by Laura mercier
Ariane C.
da um brilho legal na pele, e a praticidade e versatilidade nos que você pode usa-lo são inúmeras, como sombra, iluminador etc
Julia M.
Burnaby, BC
it was ok. i didnt like the color. looked a bit chalkey. too textured.i don't think id buy again. it dries much too quickly