Laura Mercier Eye Crease Brush

Shop Laura Mercier Eye Crease Makeup Brush at Bluemercury. Plush blue squirrel eye brush with a broad base and tapered bristles that are the perfect size, shape and texture for applying contouring eye

how good is this brush? I have many and all I have been disappointed
Start your review of Laura Mercier Eye Crease Brush!
Maggie M.
Lone Tree, CO
Purchased at: Macy's
Great brush, well worth the money, does a great job! I use this brush a few times a week, it is easy to use, easy to clean and works better then most. It lasts for a long time with proper care. I love this brush and will buy future brushes from Laura Mercier ❤️
Jennifer M.
Norwalk , CA
Absolutely love this crease brush! It's nicely firm and fluffy when needed. Blends shadows nicely onto crease, and pics up enough product.
Valentina V.
Hace muchísimo más fácil la aplicación, yo la utilizo para contorno no sé las demás personas para que la utilizan pero me encanta me encanta!!!! la recomiendo mucho es demasiado suave
Jessica F.
This brush is tighter than a ponytail brush, with shorter bristles. It is still tapered, so it is great for a defined crease or to layer color on the outer (or inner!) Corner of the eyelid. I use it almost every time I wear eyeshadow.
Eva S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Every brush is amazing by LM. Bobbi Brown, IT and LM are some of the best out there. Cant go wrong!
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
Excelente precio excelente calidad ideal para un maquillaje glamurlsl q te durará horas y horas m encanta
Juan Luis D.
Union City, NJ
1,017 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful brush. It’s perfect for that perfect crease smokey eye look that I go for. It fits perfectly on the crease and does a magnificent job at blending out the eyeshadow. I definitely recommend you add this to your eyeshadow brush collection.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfectly blends eyeshadow, best eye blending brush out there without a doubt ! Great brush texture, not too hard and not too soft and hairs on the brush are a great shape for applying and blending :)
Maia O.
Brooklyn, NY
These brushes were very nicely and they are soft I like this brand in general it is fairly expensive but I do believe you get what you pay for
Lauren H.
Middletown, CT
Absolutely love this brush. It is perfect for darkening your crease and spreading the eyeshadow. It comes out amazing with this brush. I got mine from sephora! Definitely buy one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...