BY LAURA MERCIER

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These individual shadows have a creamy smooth texture with a highly pigmented formula. I prefer palettes or even quads, but these singles are well worth the extra effort to use. This particular shade is a great medium crease blending shade. I could even do I one shadow look with it.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Bayside, NY
Just like its name, this is a classic brown shade. Doesn't look too special in the pan but on the eyes it is gorgeous.
Nikol N.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LM products are amazing! Velvety and pigmented! All the colors go on smooth and stay on all day.
Debbie J.
Debbie J.
Olympia
This is a good neutral for me. I can wear it in my crease or all over my eye for a quick look.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Wadsworth , OH
This eyeshadow is gorgeous. It does have a little bit of gold glitter in it, but once blended it isn't noticeable on the eye. This give a very warm sepia tone to the eye.
kristen l.
kristen l.
This is such a nice, neutral color. It doesn't pop too much against my skin so I love the way it looks. Its great for a casual look
alanis c.