BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsLaura Mercier
Eye Care - Pointed Eye Liner Brush (Pull Apart) For Women

Laura Mercier Eye Care - Pointed Eye Liner Brush (Pull Apart) For Women

A synthetic brush that tapers to a narrow point,Helps decide width of eye liner by pressure applied,Specially designed for a precise application of wet eye liner,Gives a professional makeup effect,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Eye Care - Pointed Eye Liner Brush (Pull Apart) For Women!
How would you rate this product?
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing eye brush. Really good, great material, amazing size. Amazing price. It’s really good.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
1,177 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a gift and I have already been planning to buy a another set ASAP. I love adding to my collection and I didn't have anything like this.
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
I used this brush to do my eyeliner line and it very easy to use can't really say I've messed up on the line because it's really good and easy to use, I recommend it to anyone from a beginner to a professional.
Mascheroni L.
Le cannet , Alpes Maritimes
Très précis et surtout de très bonne qualité je recommande sans hésiter ce produit résultat bluffant et dure dans le temps
Patricia T.
Lo mejor reales nuestra mirada de una manera sensacional lo ame desde el primer día siempre suelo utilizarlo

Looking for your answer?