Laura Mercier Eye Canvas uploaded by Chatsuda E.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Eye Canvas Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Eye Canvas
  • "This is my go to when setting my eyes. I let it bake on my skin and it will not allow my makeup to crease or slide. It stays in place. My skin won't get oily and I mean it can last a 12 hour day for me!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I don't have to worry about eye shadow or liner transfer (you know the fatal crease that can appear); plus it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's creaseless and holds all day long while maintaining the integrity of the pigments over it." in 1 review
  • "It helps keep my eye shadow on all day!" in 1 review
Samantha R.
Kentucky
I love this product! It doesn’t clump in the crease or make my eyelid oily. I got a sample of this in my Sephora play box and now I can’t wait to buy the full size. It’s got a nice nude color so it blends well with my skin tone (fair).
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
This is my favorite setting powder !! It doesn't allow your eyes to crease when baking !!! It works with all different skin solids greatly , mine is tan and I don't appear to white after blending ! It doesn't go all over the place . It comes with a great applicator that gets the powder on the skin with no irritation and great quality !
Sena C.
This is the best luxury translucent setting powder I've ever used! Leaves my skin looking flawless and it makes my makeup last all day long! I do not do any touch ups on my foundation throughout the day now! This powder is worth every single cent! Not to mention the large size lasts me for months!
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
My under eyes have never been brighter! Usually, my concealer creases, but with the LM powder, it lasts all day, perfectly! It was so worth the cost & the product itself has lasted quite awhile, I'm just now getting to the bottom of the travel sized one & it's been over 3 months of everyday use.
Lisbeth R.
Newark, NJ
I would really enjoy this since it is a good way to set your make up and how it is ver light weight. This can be purchased in sephora or online. I would really love this since it would make my makeup pop and make it last longer 🤩
Amanda C.
Westbury, NY
I received this in my Sephora play box and use it from time to time. It’s easy to use but I usually forget to use it and just use concealer as a primer instead. I do like how the color is neutral. Not too light.
Ila J.
Best setting powder I have used but it’s also the only one I have used so idk it is definitely translucent I use it all the time with my hourglass foundation the two seem to work really well together
Linda H.
Bakersfield
Amazing powder for an all-nighter! long lasting wear. For everyone who loves makeup this is a must have! I recommend this to everyone, it is a little bit pricey but worth it to me because of how great this product really is!
Iliana V.
san antonio
Such a wonderful setting powder , sets on the skin very smoothly, ive been using this product over a year now, its not too expensive its an affordable price , ill will definitely keep buying this product.
Chatsuda E.
This powder is amazing! It is light weight and you only need to use a little bit of this product to lock your make up. It's really good on top of concealer, no crease, yass!