BY LAURA MERCIER

Fill in sparse brows and redefine your look in a few easy strokes. The wax/powder formula adheres to skin leaving a natural-appearing shape. The texture is firm enough to create the tiniest lines, yet just creamy enough to glide on smoothly without grabbing. The result is beautifully balanced, perfectly natural-looking eyebrows.

Packaged with a pencil sharpener to easily sharpen pencil to a fine point for precise application.

Ideal for all skin types. Dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.

• Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
  • Tocopherol
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate
  • Citric Acid

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil
  • "I love this brow pencil. So smooth and easy to work with. It's a go to product for me. " in 50 reviews
  • "Great color for my fair skin and brows. Long lasting, natural color. Easy to make feathering strokes and fill in sparse areas." in 7 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I use this in shade Ash Blonde. I love that they carry this shade and I wish Sephora carried it too. I actually don’t have ash blonde hair- I did as a child though, and it’s darkened to an ashy medium brown tone. I find 99% of Western brow products too warm for me, but this works well. My mother has gray hair and she loves this too. I think the product has the perfect consistency- you get just the right color payoff, and it lasts well during the day. I like the included spoolie (which never breaks like some pencils). This lasts well too so you don’t have to constantly repurchase.
Mistirae S.
The only brow pencil I will use on my brows.
I was using a cream product for my brows, until I received this as a birthday present from my mom, I was iffy about using a pencil on my brows, but once I tried I fell in love and haven't used any other product on my brows since! Makes my brows look very natural. I've recommend this to many people just because I love it so much. Amazing brand and amazing product
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
A couple years ago I went to a make-up party and they had us all try this product. I fell in love with it right away because it really helps you perfectly fill in your eyebrows with little effort and it comes with a brush on the end to help you blend. It is a little pricey but well worth it.
Mariama S.
Papillion, NE
This pencil is really great at doing its job. I use it everytime to draw and fill in my brows. It outlines and gives the perfect shape! With a spoolie at the end you can use to comb on your brows!
Samara G.
White plains, NY
Love this pencil! The color is a little light but it still provides me with a nice feathered look. My eye color is blue. I bought it at Bloomingdales. The pencil is easy to use. I’ve bought this product many times.
Shira B.
Boston, MA
I like this a lot for the double sided ends and also I’ve used crank ones in the past that break easily but because this is pencil it doesn’t break and it lasts forever
Ashley J.
Pasadena Tx
I actually love it goes with my tone, I actually bought like 6 of the after I tried just one because I fell in love with it! It has very nice packaging  <3  it’s a good value and not very pricey at all for how good it works I highly recommend it for you guys I hope y’all love it
Violet F.
Columbus
I absolutely love this product. It is one of the best brow pencils I've ever used. My eye colors is blue and this goes so well with my eyes. It is amazing compared to other products I've used. It is easy to apply and I would definitely recommend to others.
Mary karla R.
Orlando
I love this eyebrow pencil. It has a beautiful finish to it. My eye color is brown so it looks wonderful on it. It last long for me as long as I set it with a gel after. I love how it has the spooley on the other end. I would buy this again.
Karen B.
I'm an eyebrow product freak! Anything to make my eyebrows look fleek, I purchased this for the first time in Sephora & I believe it's a good product for starters. I'm not completely in love but it does the job!
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Does this product give you a really bold brow or more natural??
Glenis D.
It is waterproof?
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
#EsteeEditContest how waxy is this pencil? Is it easy to glide on or is it more of a thicker consistency?
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Is this a good starter eye brow brush?
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Better than Anastasia or nay?

Sephora