BY LAURA MERCIER

Fill in sparse brows and redefine your look in a few easy strokes. The wax/powder formula adheres to skin leaving a natural-appearing shape. The texture is firm enough to create the tiniest lines, yet just creamy enough to glide on smoothly without grabbing. The result is beautifully balanced, perfectly natural-looking eyebrows.

Packaged with a pencil sharpener to easily sharpen pencil to a fine point for precise application.

Ideal for all skin types. Dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.

• Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
  • Tocopherol
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate
  • Citric Acid

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil
  • "I love this brow pencil. So smooth and easy to work with. It's a go to product for me. " in 50 reviews
  • "Great color for my fair skin and brows. Long lasting, natural color. Easy to make feathering strokes and fill in sparse areas." in 7 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I use this in shade Ash Blonde. I love that they carry this shade and I wish Sephora carried it too. I actually don’t have ash blonde hair- I did as a child though, and it’s darkened to an ashy medium brown tone. I find 99% of Western brow products too warm for me, but this works well. My mother has gray hair and she loves this too. I think the product has the perfect consistency- you get just the right color payoff, and it lasts well during the day. I like the included spoolie (which never breaks like some pencils). This lasts well too so you don’t have to constantly repurchase.
keyla q.
I love this product for the eyebrows is 100% recommended on my part since I am a very perfectionist person when it comes to make-up, and this product managed to reach my expectations, since some that I had tried did not pigment much and some were leaving very easy and did not work. Besides the mark laura mercier is super good, if you are looking for a lasting makeup, good quality do not hesitate to look for this brand !!
Mistirae S.
The only brow pencil I will use on my brows.
I was using a cream product for my brows, until I received this as a birthday present from my mom, I was iffy about using a pencil on my brows, but once I tried I fell in love and haven't used any other product on my brows since! Makes my brows look very natural. I've recommend this to many people just because I love it so much. Amazing brand and amazing product
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love that this has a spoolie at the end that actually stays attached unlike other brands that the spoolie falls off. The texture of the brow color is amazing! I can apply this as light or as dark as i want and can go in with a blending tool to sweep up access product from my brows. This also looks great with tinted brow mascara or clear brow mascara. It stays on literally all day! By far the one of the best purchase i have made.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this pencil a lot. It’s waxy and stiff enough to make the perfect strokes that look like hair. I did find a drugstore dupe so I will not repurchase it because of its price. But I love it and would recommend it. I use the NYX brow pencil now. It’s almost as good. I’d say the LM is a little stiffer and it’s easier to get hair like, thin strokes!
XoMakeupByYeseniaa <.
omg this is what An amazing . So pigmented it last me for a long time . The packaging I love great for traveling you can just put it in your makeup bag and go . The price is to high . But it's worth it . I would buy it again I love I'm so in love with this product . And you should try it .
Kelly S.
Florida
Really good brow pencil for a beginner in makeup I love that you can sharpen the point and has a spooly in the other end its very simple to apply its great for people that like to experiment with their brows I would buy again but I personally like benefits brow products better.
Violet F.
Columbus
One of my ultimate favorite brow pencils of all time! I use this quite often and have no issues with it. It is super easy to use and has great packaging too! My eyes are blue so this works well for me. I would definitely buy it again and would definitely recommend to others!
Alexandria K.
His eyebrow pencil is pretty good when it comes to being the perfect in between waxy and creamy . It doesn’t smudge at all . My only issue is I wish it was self sharpening /roll up and that the product was more microscopic in size so I could get more precise brush strokes .
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
A couple years ago I went to a make-up party and they had us all try this product. I fell in love with it right away because it really helps you perfectly fill in your eyebrows with little effort and it comes with a brush on the end to help you blend. It is a little pricey but well worth it.
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Does this product give you a really bold brow or more natural??
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Is this a good starter eye brow brush?
Glenis D.
It is waterproof?
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Better than Anastasia or nay?
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
#EsteeEditContest how waxy is this pencil? Is it easy to glide on or is it more of a thicker consistency?

back