Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil

Shop Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What do you think about this??
Thinking of buying the Laura Mercier eye brow pencil. Do you normally try to match your eyebrow color or go lighter or darker? I would want a natural look and just want to fill in the sparseness of my eyebrows and improve the shape. Thanks 😊
Does the Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil stay on throughout the day/is it water-proof?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil!
Product Highlights
I love this brow pencil. So smooth and easy to work with. It's a go to product for me. in reviews
Great color for my fair skin and brows. Long lasting, natural color. Easy to make feathering strokes and fill in sparse areas.in reviews
Valerie D.
Moreno valley, CA
It's okay and good for what it is but I would still go with the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer or brow pencil
Kate D.
Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil uploaded by Kate D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this in blonde, it’s a dark blonde. Perfect for a natural looking defined brow. The pencil also lasts forever! Has a nice spindle brush on opposite end, Great pencil.
Allison B.
Worcester, MA
Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil uploaded by Allison B.
this is a great eyebrow pencil. the ash blonde color, is a great match for me. it has good staying power, staying put all day long. it came with a pencil sharpener and a spoolie on the the other end of the pencil, which was a great bonus!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,830 reviews
Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I may have found the PERFECT brow pencil from Laura Mercier!! This is in the shade "light brunette." She is always known for the very popular setting powders, but this brow pencil (there are many versatile colors to choose from) and the texture of this pencil is what IS so perfect, laying down the most natural lines and shading in my eyebrows like they are my natural hairs. It is the most natural pencil I have ever found. I have never LOVED my brows after doing them like after THIS pencil.
Ana K.
Newark, DE
Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil uploaded by Ana K.
Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil uploaded by Ana K.
Laura Mercier is my favourite makeup brand. I can't describe how much I love it's products! Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil is so natural, nobody understand that I'm using eyebrow pencil on my makeup. It is very easy to use. The price absolutely worth! I will buy it again and again! 100% recommended!
Thelma B.
Reykjavík, Iceland
I really like this product it's lasts all day is not clumpy at all and for me this is a better alternative than powde. I'm a girl that really loves powder for eyebrows but this is my new obsession and I don't go out of the house without it, gives mr really natural looking brows and it doesn't look like you have anything on. Love is so much and every time I have it I feel like I have eyebrows on fleek.
K C.
Boston
Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil uploaded by K C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This pencil matches my light brown with some blonde eyebrows. It’s just slightly darker so it helps fill in the blank spaces and gives a fuller appearance to my brows without looking to done up. It gives a very natural finish, which is good for everyday wear. Also the pencil lasts forever!!
Kristina S.
Madison, WI
I love this product, it is pretty pricey but it works super well and matches the way I want my brows to look.
Areeba Z.
Oshawa, ON
Its a decent product. i dont absolutely love it but it's pretty good. What i like about it is that its creamy and draws on very nice and smoothly. It blends really easily and gives a nice natural look. It comes with a pencil sharpener as well. One draw back is that it smudges.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This pencil not only has amazing pigment. It's creamy and doesn't smudge. And it's not hard that it balls up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY
il y a 4 ans
Salam A. il y a 4 ans
It’s not waterproof but it does stay on all day!