BY LAURA MERCIER

A lightweight gel formula used to finish and maintain a perfectly groomed eyebrow. Colorless formula contains no fillers and is extremely longwearing. Spiral brush allows for even application.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Retinyl Palmitate

Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
If you are looking for a soft hold, then this is for you. It can be hard to find just a clear brow gel anymore. Definitely not as strong of a hold as the Anastasia one though. If your eyebrows are mostly perfect, then this might be all you need
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
This brow gel is one of the best I've tried. It lasts all day even when it's humid outside which is surprising to me. I purchased mine at Nordstroms but I believe Sephora sells it as well. I would recommend this to anyone who uses brow products to make it last longer for sure!
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Absolutely love this brow gel and the brush is perfect for all brow sizes. Goes on easy and smooth not clumpy.
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
Lining and filling in eyebrows is so important and then this gel on top keeps everything in place all day
Miranda N.
Roxboro, NC
A great product. Defining , yet natural look. Had no problem with it fading or smearing. Recommend it.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
My newest obsession! Keeps my unruly brows in check. A pricey choice but worth every penny.
Dolores M.
New York
Best eyebrow gel and pencil. I use the brunette and it matches my eyebrows perfectly.
Marylolys D.
San Diego, CA
Me facina esta es una de mis marcas favoritas
Xk es sutil y delicada con tu piel....
Ashley F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Lasted all day !! My eyebrows did not move one bit. In place all day and night.
Megan H.
Bristol
Love this product it's awesome. Keeps my eyebrows in place all day even when it's humid or has been raining! Brought it from Sephora and would definitely buy it again and recommend to anyone who loves to do their eyebrows, I can't do mine without it now!!
Jason N Jamie R.
Williamsburg, KY
Is this something that is reasonable in price? And could my 12 year old daughter use it.
Alyssa B.
I have had some experience with brow gel, and some brands peel after awhile of being on your eyebrow. Does this do the same thing?
Brii ❤ T.
How long does this last for? Have been looking for a good brow gel, and wanted to know if this is worth the money
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
Does this product really work? I've never tried one of these.
Cheyenne G.
Does it feel like gel on your eyebrows or does it feel natural?