BY LAURA MERCIER

A lightweight gel formula used to finish and maintain a perfectly groomed eyebrow. Colorless formula contains no fillers and is extremely longwearing. Spiral brush allows for even application.

Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
This brow gel is one of the best I've tried. It lasts all day even when it's humid outside which is surprising to me. I purchased mine at Nordstroms but I believe Sephora sells it as well. I would recommend this to anyone who uses brow products to make it last longer for sure!
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
Lining and filling in eyebrows is so important and then this gel on top keeps everything in place all day
Miranda N.
Roxboro, NC
A great product. Defining , yet natural look. Had no problem with it fading or smearing. Recommend it.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My newest obsession! Keeps my unruly brows in check. A pricey choice but worth every penny.
Marylolys D.
San Diego, CA
Me facina esta es una de mis marcas favoritas
Xk es sutil y delicada con tu piel....
Ashley F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Lasted all day !! My eyebrows did not move one bit. In place all day and night.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a soft hold, then this is for you. It can be hard to find just a clear brow gel anymore. Definitely not as strong of a hold as the Anastasia one though. If your eyebrows are mostly perfect, then this might be all you need
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this brow gel and the brush is perfect for all brow sizes. Goes on easy and smooth not clumpy.
Crystal L.
I do a lot to keep my eyebrows in place and then not to move because once I got a good eyebrow it's a miracle! So when I first tried out this gel it was such a good product for locking your eyebrow into place I would recommend this to anyone who has my eyebrow struggles
Megan H.
Bristol
Love this product it's awesome. Keeps my eyebrows in place all day even when it's humid or has been raining! Brought it from Sephora and would definitely buy it again and recommend to anyone who loves to do their eyebrows, I can't do mine without it now!!
Jason N Jamie R.
Williamsburg, KY
Is this something that is reasonable in price? And could my 12 year old daughter use it.
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had some experience with brow gel, and some brands peel after awhile of being on your eyebrow. Does this do the same thing?
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
Does this product really work? I've never tried one of these.
Brii ❤ T.
How long does this last for? Have been looking for a good brow gel, and wanted to know if this is worth the money
Cheyenne G.
Does it feel like gel on your eyebrows or does it feel natural?