BY LAURA MERCIER

Unique, versatile cream primes lids to give you the perfect canvas for any eye look. Wear as primer under powder eye shadow to create a uniform base, help prevent creasing, extend colour wear and enhance how colours "pop" on your lids. Or wear alone as "foundation for lids" to camouflage imperfections for a flawless nude eye.

Medium coverage formula helps cover redness, veins and other discolourations. Creamy, lightweight texture blends easily and won't slide off lids (you may have noticed how a typical face formula used on eyes has trouble staying put). Long-lasting, water-resistant, and crease-free. Botanicals and other skin-friendly ingredients help soothe and protect the delicate skin of your lids.

Two shades are special colour correctors: Use Peach for brightening and lightening, and to correct the look of sallow skin. Use Eyebright to tone down purpleness and pinkness on the lids.

Formulation Details:

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested

Eyebright:

Isododecane, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’ Abeille, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Ozokerite, Talc, Lanolin Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium  Dioxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Flax:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Linen:

Isododecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’ Abeille, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Ozokerite, Talc, Lanolin Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Peach:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides).

Wheat:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides).

Tawny:

Isododecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ozokerite, Talc, Lanolin Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Euphrasis Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines).

Buff:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• I'm looking for a new eye primer! Should I stick with thi...8 Answers
  • How well did this work? Did it creas? Is it long lasting??2 Answers
  • Does this work well2 Answers
Laura Mercier Eye Basics
  • "I had not owned any liquid type eye makeup until I received this as a sample from A Sephora order promo. I fell in love! it's creamy but when applied correctly looks beautifully matte.I normally wear powder on top of it And always receive compliments. I've used it alone and also as a concealer!!! Every makeup addict needs this product in their arsonal...It has truly changed my mind about cream eye products" in 5 reviews
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Wheat more...
I received this in a beauty subscription bag to try. I have really oily eyelids, so finding the right primer is a struggle for me. This worked OK. It wasn't clumpy at all, and smooths on nicely. It didn't flake off at all. It is super creamy, and has the consistency of a concealer or something similar. The top is a wand, which makes it easy to apply.  It didn't really stay in place though, it was too slick and slid right off my eyelid. Maybe it was because of my already oily eyelids. This worked well as a concealer for me. Honestly, I expected more from this product.
Heather B.
Parker
I'm always looking for a good eye base because my eyelids are so naturally pigmented purple.  I struggle with the product either not covering or being cakey and clumpy.  While this eye base didn't bother my sensitive eyes, I do feel like it's hard to apply and goes on very strange.  It's clumpy and doesn't really cover much for being an eye base.  I does a good job keeping most eyeshadows on all day without too much creasing.  It's going back and I'm moving on to try something else.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Buff more...
I redeemed 100 Sephora VIB points for this on a recent order and was initially excited to try it because I have heard Laura Mercier is a top of the line brand. When I recieved it and used it the first time for eyeshadow priming, I noticed that the formula was on the dry and cakey side. It was not very easy to blend on my eye lid and was chunky. I don’t care for the doe foot applicator for eyeshadow primers, I prefer to use a stiff brush. I will stick to my normal MAC Paint Pot for eyeshadow priming! I gave it 2 stars because after I finally was able to get it to blend, it did keep my eyeshadow crease free all day. I am glad I didn’t pay money for this though.
Angela W.
Holly
Review for: Wheat more...
I received a mini size from Sephora. It was creamy and opaque. The Wheat color was perfect for using as a base for other eyeshadows or just to use as a neutralizer for my eyelids on days I didn’t really want to wear a lot of makeup. The doe foot applicator is nice for application, but I think a lot of the product is unreachable in this type of packaging. I have since finished the mini and a full size is on my Wishlist.
Sarah D.
I've been using these eye bases in my pro makeup kit for years! They are amazing at holding on shadows. They have a small amount of play time before they dry but it isn't much, so work quickly! Or layer a little creme shadow on top after the base dries, pat in with your fingers, THEN start adding your powder shadows. This light layering of cremes and powders is how I get everything to stay all day for my brides (despite Texas heat)!

I also carry a few different colors so I can create undertones depending on the look someone wants. For instance you could apply a light to close match skin tone eye base all over the lid, a warm pink in crease, then a chocolatey shade on the outer v and lower lashline.

Laura Mercier has many beautiful products that constantly get replenished in my kit. Her Eye Basics happen to be one of my favs!
Jennifer H.
Woodburn, KY
I received this product in a beauty subscription box that I have and I have fell in love with it. I love that it truly creates a blank slate on the lid and allows colors to really pop. It’s more money than I would typically spend but I’m highly considering a purchase when I run out.Laura Mercier Eye Basics
Tiffany T.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Wheat more...
Got a deluxe sample of this in my Sephora Play! Box and I have to say I love it. This is my new go to eyeshadow primer. Goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave my eyes lids looking all dry and scaly. I would definitely recommend trying this out if your in the market for a new eyeshadow primer.
Maria
Review for: Wheat more...
I think that overall this eye primer is great, but I had a bad color. Wheat is very pink on me, which makes my eyes look a little sickly and doesn’t do any favors for my veiny eyelids. But as a primer, this worked well. The eyeshadow stuck to it very well.
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
This is a amazing eye base! So smooth and creamy I feel like my eye shadow blends 100x better when I use this product. It is a little pricey but worth it! Just get a light shade so your shadow can pop and you will not regret it!
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
This stuff works phenomenally! I used to just use concealer on my eyelids to act like a base but always had issues with creasing. I have no issue with creasing when using this eye base and can get still get coverage like a concealer!
Delaney D.
I'm looking for a new eye primer! Should I stick with this or move to another brand?
Vic H.
deal
I have this but I don’t know how to use it
Mary K.
Does this work well
Pisithsey B.
Does this work for oily to dry skin?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain Pine , AR
How well did this work? Did it creas? Is it long lasting??

Sephora