BY LAURA MERCIER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Laura has hand-selected this fabulous palette of Eye Colours, in both shimmer and matte finishes. This 12-shade compact gives you endless looks and unique colour combinations for every season.

Eye Art Palette Includes: 12 Eye Colours in rows of cool and warm shades.

Top Row (Cool from light tdeep) :

• Fresc– Matte
  • Bambo– Sateen
  • Truffle – Matte – Inline
  • EspressBean – Matte

Espresso Bean, Fresco, Plum Smoke, Truffle, Vanilla Nuts, Violet Ink · Matte Eye Colour / Ombre À Paupières Mate Ingredients:

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Silica, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Synthetic Beeswax, Dimethiconol, Tetrasodium Edta.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

African Violet, Bamboo · Luster Eye Colour / Ombre À Paupières Lumineuse Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Tetrasodium Edta, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Pca Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides),Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Guava, Kir Royal, Primrose, Sparkling Dew · Sateen Eye Colour / Ombre À Paupières Satinée Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Chlorphenesin, Diisostearyl Malate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trimethylsiloxysilicate.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet).

Buy on Sephora
  • "Beautiful product I absolutely love it it give me the perfect eye look for anytime and it is very pigmented" in 45 reviews
  • "This palette is so gorgeous! It is a beautiful neutral palette but it has some gorgeous purples and lavenders thrown in, which is perfect for spring! The shadows have great pigmentation--not too strong but not too soft--and blends nicely on the eyes. The packaging is also amazing! It literally feels like I'm holding a luxury handbag because of the patent leather outer packaging and it closes magnetically. I would definitely recommend saving up your pennies for this palette!" in 32 reviews
Kristin A.
Homewood
One of my favorite palettes, and so under-rated. This palette has such gorgeous shades of purples and browns. You can use it for every day looks that get you out of the browns/neutrals corner, and into something just different enough to be fun again. The shade range is perfect, light purples to dark, light browns to dark, highlight shades, etc. The shadows are super pigmented, blend beautifully and offer very little kick up. There is some fallout when applied, but just do your eye look before foundation or be prepared to do a little brushing off/cleaning up (it’s really not that bad). There’s an endless array of looks you can come up with, and the palette is painless and a joy to use! Highly recommend and worth the price!
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck , NY
This is my go-to cool-toned eyeshadow palette.  It's highly pigmented, feels like silk, long lasting and blends like a dream.  It doesn't settle into my fine lines, it seems to glide over them.  This is one of the best eyeshadows that I've ever used!

I highly recommend!
Liz A.
I love this palette. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars it's because you need to use Fix Plus on the brush to apply Shimmers. But all of the Shadows blend beautifully and are very creamy to the touch. They are pigmented and worth every penny!
Chelsea S.
Rohnert Park
This is such a versatile eyeshadow palette! I have created multiple eye looks using only this product. It has great color payoff/pigment and the shades are a good mix of warm and cool tones for anyone to use and love! It’s not chalky and lasts for hours without fading. My top shades are fresco, plum smoke, guava, and african violet. But all the shades are gorgeous! Definitely a fantastic addition to my collection!
Nicole M.
Orange park, FL
My favorite palette. Lots of cool tones and neutral shades. Fits well with my neutral skin tone and makes brown eyes pop. Definitely my most used palette. Bought it at ulta and I would buy it again if I hit pan to the point of needed replacement, which I probably will.
Lindsey S.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette (prefer it even over my Viseart palettes, shockingly enough). I have trouble finding good suble cool toned palettes, so I was thrilled to find this one. Laura Mercier is one of the first higher end brands I ever tried, about 10 years ago got their liquid highlight, well before the current craze, lol, and fell in love with the brand. This palette isn't the most versatile. but I have plenty of fun with it
Mistirae S.
I'm a neutral shadow lover!
Laura Mercier shadows are my go to palettes.
I own this one, and her extreme neutrals palette and then are my favorite shadow formula I've ever tried. I'm obsessed. They're buttery and blend so beautiful. There's no fall out when applying my make up and I LOVE that.
The colors are so pigmented. Amazing brand. Laura products really are amazing and so worth the price.
Emily H.
Bowling Green
My all time favorite eyeshadow palette. The pigment is beautiful and I love the mixture of browns and purples. I like that they aren’t all shimmer like most palettes now.
Brenna S.
I love this palette and all of the colors. They are fairly pigmented and colors that go well with my eye and skin color. I wish I used it more and that it was more travel friendly
- but with the amount and size of the colors, I don't see how it could be smaller. I highly recommend it.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a pretty terrible palette. It's hard to get any color pay off, the pans have chunks of poorly mixed pigment. I should have returned it, but thought I would make it work. It doesn't, it just takes up space in my makeup box. I would be hesitant to ever buy an eye shadow palette from this company again.
Jaime T.
I've been looking for a good nude palette and this seems like a good one. Is it very pigmented or not?
Brittany S.
Martinsburg, WV
Are these shadows creamy or Chalke
Fatima P.
Is this palette pigmented? Is there any fallout any tips when using it? I really like the colors and want to buy it.
Maria Paula C.
Pigmentation it!?
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
These colors are beautiful! I have wanted to try them for a bit. Are they soft smooth colors whe applied? Are they easy to blend? I have some eyeshadow that is beautiful on the palette but look terrible on and are so hard to blend and buff

back