Laura Mercier Extreme Neutrals Eye Shadow Palette
An iconic makeup artist's palette designed to smoke, highlight and diffuse to create endless looks with this curated collection of colors and textures that are classic and timeless with an edge. Reinvent the smoky nude with an array of colors ranging from earth tones to warmer chocolates and accents of lavender. Includes 12 shades in matte, sateen and shimmer formulas.
From Left to Right on Palette:
Dune, Wind, Rock, Dust, Earth, Bone, Choco Glace, Violet Sugar, Cocoa Rose, Candy Mauve, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Espresso
Matte Eye Colours: Dune, Wind, Earth, Bone, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Espresso
Sateen Eye Colours: Choco Glace, Violet Sugar , Candy Mauve
Shimmer Eye Colours: Rock, Dust, Cocoa Rose
Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
- Boron Nitride
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol
- Tin Oxide
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Hydrogenated Lecithin
- Malic Acid
- Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)
- Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)
- Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)
- Ci 75470 (Carmine)
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- I’m trying to decide between the Laura Mercier ne... Be the first to answer!
- "Great palette ... the packaging is good quality and the shadows are amazing ... so pigmented and smooth ... color payoff is great , they blend well . You can create so many different looks with this palette its just great .. i love it and highly recommend it .." in 73 reviews
- "I've always used neutral eyeshadows but this palette has been my favorite by far!! I have used all the colors on this palette and I've done so many looks with these neutral colors! In love with this product!!" in 28 reviews
- "This is one of my favorite palettes. Beautiful colors with great pigmentation. They are long lasting and good value. I have blue eyes and they go great. The packaging is nice, I bought mine at Ulta" in 15 reviews
I love how buttery and smooth the shadows are.
They swatch great and they apply to the eyes beautiful.
Pigment is amazing and they blend so easily.
This was my first high-end palette and Im now on my second palette because I used my first.
Definitely recommend this for anyone who loves neutrals.
There's no fall out, and the colors are picked up very easily but a make up brush. Alittle goes along way 😍 quality is definitely there and worth the price.