Laura Mercier Extreme Neutrals Eye Shadow Palette

An iconic makeup artist's palette designed to smoke, highlight and diffuse to create endless looks with this curated collection of colors and textures that are classic and timeless with an edge. Reinvent the smoky nude with an array of colors ranging from earth tones to warmer chocolates and accents of lavender. Includes 12 shades in matte, sateen and shimmer formulas.

From Left to Right on Palette:

Dune, Wind, Rock, Dust, Earth, Bone, Choco Glace, Violet Sugar, Cocoa Rose, Candy Mauve, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Espresso

Matte Eye Colours: Dune, Wind, Earth, Bone, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Espresso

Sateen Eye Colours: Choco Glace, Violet Sugar , Candy Mauve

Shimmer Eye Colours: Rock, Dust, Cocoa Rose

Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

• Talc
  • Isostearyl Alcohol
  • Hydrogenated Lecithin
  • Malic Acid

May Contain:

• Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)
  • Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)
  • Ci 75470 (Carmine)

Jordi L.
I love Laura  Mercier products but this eyeshadow palette didn't do anything for me. While the colors are pretty, the formula is terrible. They're dry, chalky, and  impossible blend out pr build up.This is the first product I've ever bought by Laura Mercier that I wasn't a fan of but the quality of this palette (or lack there of) was disappointing tp say the least.
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
This is one of my favorite pallets! It's great for a day look and a night look. The pigmentation is wonderful and with a variety of colors it's easy to do a dark smoked out eye or an easy day look. The colors allow you to go from day tonight in the pigmentation last for at least 12 hours. The fallout is minimal but I personally don't mind fall out as long as it's notover the top and falling all over my face. I think this is a great beginners pallet because it's so versatile!
Mistirae S.
My go to neutrals palette.
I love how buttery and smooth the shadows are.
They swatch great and they apply to the eyes beautiful.
Pigment is amazing and they blend so easily.
This was my first high-end palette and Im now on my second palette because I used my first.
Definitely recommend this for anyone who loves neutrals.
There's no fall out, and the colors are picked up very easily but a make up brush. Alittle goes along way 😍 quality is definitely there and worth the price.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this makeup! I bought it for a reasonable price and have been using it for months! It looks great and matches me very well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great versatile makeup product.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This is a near perfect palette! One of my go to palettes for dramatic definitely but also every day. She made this palette with the purpose of Smokey highlighted eyes which covers but night and day makeup. I highly recommend everyone has this palette in their collection!
Hailey C.
I love this brand so much, I would have to say its on my top 5 for sure. Her products are absolutely breathtaking. The only bad thing that I have to say about it is that her products are a little pricy, but they are worth it in my eyes! I would buy again.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
The eyeshadow colors are vibrant but neutral it’s pretty long lasting and gives off a great vibe I am a repeating user and I cannot get enough of this palate it especially goes well with brown eyes like mine, plz make sure to give this post some love ❤ ️
Erica E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the color scheme of the pallets. This is a very well known brand and its quality is what is expected I have not used all the colors yet because I don't always do my make up, but I get excited when I do. The think that I have to use a little more than I would like to apply. The colors are light and I have to layer to get the color I really want.
Debbie C.
Amazing quality, super blendable and very pigmented. There is like no fallout which is amazing!!! These shadows are so stunning, way better in person and look amazing on the eyes. Very rich, velvety and soft. Great staying power also
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
One thing f my favorite no fall out great pigment nice and smooth and a breeze to blend .. I feel like most people only look at her baking translucent powder and like me  never try her other products don't underestimate. Before you go to the popular pallets head into Sephora and try it REMINDS ME ALOT LIKE MAC
Anita R.
I’m trying to decide between the Laura Mercier neutral eye palette and the Tom Ford Nude Dip palette. Comments or recommendations?