Laura Mercier Essential Art Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Joseline c.Laura Mercier Essential Art Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Victoria M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8 Eye Colours: Posh Plum, Steal Pink, Graphite, Etoile, Fresco, Morning Dew, Butter Cream, Sapphire Matte Radiance Baked Powder: Highlight-01 Baked Blush Illumine: Rose

Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Solid quality palette, however I do have some comments. First off, I typically use Too Faced/KVD/UD eyeshadows and rarely use lower quality than that. I was hoping that buying the Laura Mercier brand would mean I would be blown away by the quality. Frankly, I wasn't. That's not to say the performance of these eyeshadows wasnt stellar, but rather that I'm beginning to get the feeling that past a certain level, it doesn't get much better (or another way of putting this, UD's classic naked formula is approaching the top, and with more bang for your buck). However, this palette included some really nice powders. Kathleen Lights recommended the highlighting powder in this palette, and the full size of that alone is over HALF the price of this. So yes, it's ultimately a good buy..But I caution you to not go into the luxury priced eyeshadows expecting more than mid-high end range.
Victoria M.
My friend bought me this as an early Christmas present and I. Love. It! I have literally used it every day since and for every type of look—day, night, natural, dramatic.

The blush is a little pale on me same with the highlighter so I just get a "dusted" look with the slightest touch of shimmer but it works.

I think she got it for $65 at Saks Fifth which is good if the $155 value description is accurate and also for designer make up.
Ghena I.
Rowlett
I got this as a gift. It is so pigmented and im in love with it. I use this for everyday looks and my daughter even wanted to try some.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Eyeshadows are okay, somewhat pigmented. But I give it a three because I'm in love with the bronzer and highlight in this palette.