BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I've always eyed Laura Mercier products but haven't owned any until now. These eyeshadows are super pigmented and are smooth as butter as my title indicates. If you want the most color payoff, I would suggest using your fingers to stamp the shadow onto your eyelid. Out of all 6 shadows, I found the blackened clays to have the longest staying power. The metalliks faded throughout the day even with the setting powder on top. If you have oily eyelids like myself, it won't hurt to use an eyeshadow primer underneath. But if this doesn't apply to you then just finish off the look with the setting powder and you'll be good to go!I received this for free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
Loveeeee the colors of this palette! So creamy and very pigmented. This came complimentary in my first voxbox and I couldn't be happier! The shadows are very easy to use with just your fingers. I find it a bit more difficult to use with brushes. This palette is great for anyone especially if you are on the go a lot.
Alysha A.
Alysha A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING! The shadows go on so smooth and are beyond pigmented. The colors are so different and beautiful. Even without the setting eyeshadow it brings, these shadows stay on forever!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a unique palette full of shimmer, and elegance.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely fell in love with yet another Laura Mercier product. This eye pallet goes everywhere with me and is such a quick way to transform your look from day to night, even when you don't have the time or the right tools. Just dab it on and instantly you have an amazing smokey eye. Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clays
erika m.
erika m.
Fort worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful, creamy, bendable dream palette. Perfect for a night out look.  This is a must have in your makeup stash!
I swatched this in Sephora and immediately threw it in my bag
My eye color is brown.
I would recommend this product to everyone.

Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this palette in the Laura Mercier vox box and instantly enjoyed using it! As a makeup artist it's fun to try out different products and formulas! All the claims this product makes are true as the pigmentation is excellent, once you set these shadows with the translucent powder they really do last ALL day! No fall out with these shadows which was I credibly impressive since they are so buttery and velvety to the touch! Colors are pretty and suit all eyes and skin tones! These blend out well too! The stamp and set method is fun and unique, applies the colors very well and especially with the lightest white shade omg so pretty! It's the perfect highlight, I add it to my Cupid's bow a lot! I also really like using the translucent powder to set my under eye area and it works really well, not too thick just right! Plus this palette is amazing for travel! The mirror inside is high quality and the compact itself is durable! Pretty & fun to use!
Aj W.
Aj W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jury is still out on this one. The colors are beautiful but may be too close to one another for this price point. The white is completely useless and I'm. It a fan of it. Doesn't show up and doesn't highlight. The blues are really pigmented (even with a brush) but I'm on the fence.
Kay B.
Kay B.
I received this palette complimentary from Influenster and Laura Mercier for review. I've only used one other Laura Mercier product which is the setting powder, however that's a ride or die product for me Laura Mercier drop the ball on this palette. I am unimpressed. I thought cool the idea is unique but it's not more longwearing than other shadows or even more blendable. I have oily eye lids and even with my normal routine of priming and setting I had a lot of problems. The shimmer colors are amazing but using a brush proves to be difficult unfortunately, I do not want to apply with my fingers.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Intense Clay's are the perfect name because these shadows have such an amazing color payoff. The pigmentation is so bold & intense for sure. There is no fall out which I love or else you'd look like you had some major black eyes going on. The shadows themselves are like a metallic metal and matte textures so you have the best of both worlds. This is the perfect palette for achieving a more dramatic eye look. You get 6 bada$$ shades, plus the ever popular Laura Mercier Under Eye Setting Powder all in 1 kit for less than 50 bucks!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
When I received this eyeshadow palette I wasn't sure how to stamp it on. But I watched a youtube video that explained it perfectly. After watching that I gave it a try and it's super neat! The eyeshadows go on so easily, they blend nicely. You can use a brush if you'd like. But I use my finger like it suggests. The colors stay on and don't feel heavy. The setting powder in the palette sets your look nicely with a hint of sparkle! I would recommend this palette if you're looking for something new and fun!
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Columbus, OH
So i love doing tutorials w different palettes. Does the pigment in this palette blend well?