BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
there is something about this palette that I love so much. the texture is different than other other palette i own. probably because it is clay based but it feels like mud almost. it’s really cool and super pigmented!
Carlotta S.
Berlin
This palate has nice fall and Halloween shades it is not the most pigmented but I still really like it you can create a few looks with it
Tara R.
In my opinion, this is not beginner friendly, the consistency and the amount of all out means that the palette is better for someone with experience. And even so, it can be awkward to blend the colours into each other without them turning into a brown mess.

Very pigmented when pressed on, as soon as your start to blend, the colour blends away. So much fall out- always apply eye makeup first; then do the rest of your face. If you try to swipe away fallout it smudges everywhere because it's so pigmented.

This product is long wearing and I find that it doesn't crease- especially when set with the white setting powder. However, the setting powder is too sparkly for my personal taste.

The packaging feels good and sturdy, however it gets very messy very quickly and is hard to clean.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These shadows have great pigmentation and are beautiful on their own but I just did not see this as a very useful product in terms of color scheme. I received this in gratis and ended up giving it away because I have so many palettes with transition shades and foiled shades to make a completely look I just knew I would never reach for this on its own
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes, love the deep bold colors. It's very pigmented and easy to apply. Its long lasting. I love the metallic colors. I used this palette to make a blue smokey eye which came out great.
Niamh D.
No.3 Annyalla,Castleblayney,Co.Monaghan
I believe the colours in this Palette are so pigmented. They are very easy to apply and I'm constantly using it. You can use this palette for day or night looks . But I do believe the product is quite pricey which is a turn off. I would recommend for others to try the product.
Paige R.
Beautiful colors, I have brown eyes, got a lot of compliments on how the colors made my eyes look beautiful, goes on smooth. Very easy to use
Kisa S.
Fort Bliss, TX
This palette has a lot of pigment without any primer at all and I wasn't expecting it it also lasts a long time and has nice packaging the colors are very neutral and that's something that I love because I can wear it every single day I also prefer a flat tip brush when applying these for better density
Araceli M.
Es un producto muy bueno y la gama de colores es excelente, se siente increíble al contacto con la piel y no genera ninguna molestia, sin embargo; me gustaría que durase más y que sea más resistente, pero, por lo demás, resulta ser un producto muy bueno.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love this palette how much does it cost?