BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Emily E.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
INTENSE, long lasting color.

Such a great pallete. The powder is creamy and can be applied with brush or finger. The white setting powder helps lock in the powder so there's no fall out or smudging. The colors are rich and intense, they don't wear off throughout the day either.

Love this pallete so much and the color combos that it offers. Perfect for a smiley eye or everyday lid! Must try!
Celeste P.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product! the color swatches are so pigmented and very easy to apply! The color will last all day! no reapplying! the packaging all day! my eye color is hazel and the colors work very well with my eyes. I def would recommend to everyone
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this eye shadow. It applied very nicely and lasted all day. The packaging was very neat. I would recommend this product to others. It doesn't compare to any other eye shadow. I love it. I bought it from the sephora make up store and I would definitely buy it again
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeeee the colors of this palette! So creamy and very pigmented. This came complimentary in my first voxbox and I couldn't be happier! The shadows are very easy to use with just your fingers. I find it a bit more difficult to use with brushes. This palette is great for anyone especially if you are on the go a lot.
Kylee P.
Fremont, NH
This is my sister favorite palette to use and she has taught me using this palette how to do stamping. I now love doing my makeup and I wish i had this palette to it all myself
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have it but a friend of mine does, sooo I tried it and fell in love with it right at that monent so now I feel that I need it, it stays all day long and it loogs good, not messy at all and such high quality, just love it!
Chrystal B.
Skiatook, OK
Omg theses are beautiful shades. When I applied it to my lids the seem to go on pretty smoothly. I think this product is good quality. I think it's a lot better than most of my other pallets. I love it!
Kristen Q.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Amazing product and would recommend to someone looking for something new. it's perfect for giving as a gift!
Paola D.
This palette hace the perfect 6 shades for making that glowing and perfect look for your parties and christmas eve, this glowing shades last during all day if you set them correct with a previews primer, laura mercier made a great job!!
Kelly W.
Crofton, MD
I am OBSESSED with this eyeshadow pallet. They Clay color goes onto the skin so smoothly and evenly. The color stays on all night and day long, thanks to the easy to use setting powder! I am not the best with creating different eyeshadow looks but this pallet was so easy to use! I will definitely buy again and will recommend to anyone.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting and vibrant as it appears?