BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Megan L.
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is beautifully pigmented ! I received complimentary in my first ever VoxBox and I fell in love with it! Very long lasting and worth it!
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield , MO
This eyeshadow palette is stunning! Perfect for a night out on the town, but also includes colors appropriate for everyday wear! Long lasting color that won't smear and a faint shimmer that will make you feel radiant!
Tabina N.
Tabina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this eyeshadow palette complimentary from Influenster just in time for New Year’s Eve which was perfect because the shades are so glam! The colors are highly pigmented which is what I look for in eyeshadows because this makes them easy to blend. I love that it fits perfectly in my purse and most importantly that it has a huge, high quality mirror. The setting powder is interesting because when I used it, it dulled the pigments. Because of this, I won’t be using the setting powder in the future.
amy g.
amy g.
I love everything about this palette. I received it in a voxbox and have used it every weekend since (I don't wear makeup on weekdays normally) the packaging is perfect, but I would have liked it to come with a small brush. Would def buy again.
Jock G.
Jock G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have high hopes with these brand. Im happy to see it joined Influenster already. Im hoping to get a chance to try it on. #voxbox
Paola D.
Paola D.
This palette hace the perfect 6 shades for making that glowing and perfect look for your parties and christmas eve, this glowing shades last during all day if you set them correct with a previews primer, laura mercier made a great job!!
Kristen Q.
Kristen Q.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Amazing product and would recommend to someone looking for something new. it's perfect for giving as a gift!
Karla 🌟.
Karla 🌟.
Really pigmented and nice I love this pallete although I don't think I'll be buying it again simply because there is a lot of other products which I prefer over this.
Chrystal B.
Chrystal B.
Skiatook, OK
Omg theses are beautiful shades. When I applied it to my lids the seem to go on pretty smoothly. I think this product is good quality. I think it's a lot better than most of my other pallets. I love it!
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have it but a friend of mine does, sooo I tried it and fell in love with it right at that monent so now I feel that I need it, it stays all day long and it loogs good, not messy at all and such high quality, just love it!
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Columbus, OH
So i love doing tutorials w different palettes. Does the pigment in this palette blend well?