BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Paige R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors, I have brown eyes, got a lot of compliments on how the colors made my eyes look beautiful, goes on smooth. Very easy to use
Helen N.
Love the color and it is last long. The packaging is nice and easy to carry around. It is great if it can come with small brush.
Davina B.
Norfolk
Love love love very pigmented Shimmer Shadows actually Shimmer this would be great for parties evening dates and special events
Liz C.
Azusa
I am obsessed with make up and I love their brand. Every chance I get I try any new palette with different eye shadow colors
Marie O.
This product is super good, I love it as it helps me I recommend it to everyone, I really like it !!😍😍😍 i love this product
Yoselin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're so pigments, it has some nice colors. If you're mostly into dark colors this is totally for you! I recommend.
Jennifer P.
Kosciusko
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these palettes!! There very bright pigmented and blends so easily! I will be buying again soon!
Alexia O.
North Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these shadows ! So much pigment more then expected I gasped after swatching them YOU WILL LOVE THEM !
Luz A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura mercies has made the best setting powder known to man. It works and looks great on so many skin types
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors in this palette. Great for a smokey eye. I like to use this palette for a evening eye.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting and vibrant as it appears?