BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Kylee P.
Fremont, NH
This is my sister favorite palette to use and she has taught me using this palette how to do stamping. I now love doing my makeup and I wish i had this palette to it all myself
Chrystal B.
Skiatook, OK
Omg theses are beautiful shades. When I applied it to my lids the seem to go on pretty smoothly. I think this product is good quality. I think it's a lot better than most of my other pallets. I love it!
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't have it but a friend of mine does, sooo I tried it and fell in love with it right at that monent so now I feel that I need it, it stays all day long and it loogs good, not messy at all and such high quality, just love it!
Celeste P.
Rossville, GA
Love love love this product! the color swatches are so pigmented and very easy to apply! The color will last all day! no reapplying! the packaging all day! my eye color is hazel and the colors work very well with my eyes. I def would recommend to everyone
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
I really love how pigmented the colors are and they're SOOO creamy and I love the packaging! the colors look amazing with my eye color (blue). I know you can buy this palette at Sephora and from the Laura Mercier website!
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Me encanta, nunca he probado está paleta, pero se ve de excelente calidad, que sus colores pigmentan muy bien, me lo han recomendado, y sus productos son muy hermosos. Así que superó algún día recibir productos de ella para probarlos ❤
Karla H.
Really pigmented and nice I love this pallete although I don't think I'll be buying it again simply because there is a lot of other products which I prefer over this.
Paola D.
This palette hace the perfect 6 shades for making that glowing and perfect look for your parties and christmas eve, this glowing shades last during all day if you set them correct with a previews primer, laura mercier made a great job!!
Maranda C.
Best eyeshadow I've used so far with this sounds spunky and soft clay the color pigment is just brilliant making anyone's eye color pop bright like a diamond!!
Tonya I.
Chico , CA
I love this palette. The colors are so nice and go on very well. Very soft and blend able without a lot of fallout. It lasts most of the day with primer on.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I would love this palette how much does it cost?