BY LAURA MERCIER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "Super pigmented amazing got mature clients as well goes great with any eyeshadow primer including Laura's flax primer " in 35 reviews
  • "This palette is beautifully pigmented ! I received complimentary in my first ever VoxBox and I fell in love with it! Very long lasting and worth it! " in 7 reviews
  • "This palette is everything shimmery and metallic oh gawdd 😍💖✨😢 If I got this in a vox box I would use it all in a month till there was no more in the pans lol." in 5 reviews
Lisa B.
Conway, PA
Blends super well and has great pigmentation! I've borrowed from a friend and need to get my own! The colors in this palette are gorgeous. Easy to apply and create looks with the colors. Highly recommend and hope to try other laura mercier products!
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
I really love how pigmented the colors are and they're SOOO creamy and I love the packaging! the colors look amazing with my eye color (blue). I know you can buy this palette at Sephora and from the Laura Mercier website!
Aurora P.
I love this so much because these are so pigmented you don't even have to wet the brush that's how pigmented it is it would be a really good preasent your a mom your girlfriend a friend anyone the lives makeup will absolutely love this palette amazing !
Arielle M.
Springfield , MO
This eyeshadow palette is stunning! Perfect for a night out on the town, but also includes colors appropriate for everyday wear! Long lasting color that won't smear and a faint shimmer that will make you feel radiant!
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
I received this beautiful palette thanks to Influenster! It was sent for free to review with my 100% bonesty! Laura Mercier never seems to disappoint when it comes to pigmentation and quality of the product. Although it claims that you can apply this product with your fingers, i wouldnt really do that because you cant blend it well with your fingers. But using it with a brush works amazing! I feel so lucky to have received this!
Chelsey B.
The colors are ok. But you definitely need to apply a primer for them to stay all day and a setting spray to last all night. I don't know if it was just me but when I initially put it on the color was "popping" but seemed to smug away as the day went on
Karla H.
Really pigmented and nice I love this pallete although I don't think I'll be buying it again simply because there is a lot of other products which I prefer over this.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Me encanta, nunca he probado está paleta, pero se ve de excelente calidad, que sus colores pigmentan muy bien, me lo han recomendado, y sus productos son muy hermosos. Así que superó algún día recibir productos de ella para probarlos ❤
Paola D.
This palette hace the perfect 6 shades for making that glowing and perfect look for your parties and christmas eve, this glowing shades last during all day if you set them correct with a previews primer, laura mercier made a great job!!
Maranda C.
Best eyeshadow I've used so far with this sounds spunky and soft clay the color pigment is just brilliant making anyone's eye color pop bright like a diamond!!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I would love this palette how much does it cost?

back