BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Super pigmented amazing got mature clients as well goes great with any eyeshadow primer including Laura's flax primer " in 35 reviews
  • "This palette is beautifully pigmented ! I received complimentary in my first ever VoxBox and I fell in love with it! Very long lasting and worth it! " in 7 reviews
  • "This palette is everything shimmery and metallic oh gawdd 😍💖✨😢 If I got this in a vox box I would use it all in a month till there was no more in the pans lol." in 5 reviews
Haley G.
The pigment of the palette is wonderful and the shades are gorgeous. I love the addition of the setting powder. Kudos! I don't personally use the "stamp and set" method to apply. I prefer to use my brushes.

Received free for review.
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
Beautiful colors and textures. Although it was a bit difficult to use because of the clay consistency, I didn't mind the way it was applied or how it looked. My makeup still turned out flawlessly.
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes, love the deep bold colors. It's very pigmented and easy to apply. Its long lasting. I love the metallic colors. I used this palette to make a blue smokey eye which came out great.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
amy g.
I love everything about this palette. I received it in a voxbox and have used it every weekend since (I don't wear makeup on weekdays normally) the packaging is perfect, but I would have liked it to come with a small brush. Would def buy again.
Lauren L.
I've always eyed Laura Mercier products but haven't owned any until now. These eyeshadows are super pigmented and are smooth as butter as my title indicates. If you want the most color payoff, I would suggest using your fingers to stamp the shadow onto your eyelid. Out of all 6 shadows, I found the blackened clays to have the longest staying power. The metalliks faded throughout the day even with the setting powder on top. If you have oily eyelids like myself, it won't hurt to use an eyeshadow primer underneath. But if this doesn't apply to you then just finish off the look with the setting powder and you'll be good to go!I received this for free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster.
Kay B.
I received this palette complimentary from Influenster and Laura Mercier for review. I've only used one other Laura Mercier product which is the setting powder, however that's a ride or die product for me Laura Mercier drop the ball on this palette. I am unimpressed. I thought cool the idea is unique but it's not more longwearing than other shadows or even more blendable. I have oily eye lids and even with my normal routine of priming and setting I had a lot of problems. The shimmer colors are amazing but using a brush proves to be difficult unfortunately, I do not want to apply with my fingers.
Maricela F.
90813
I love this product so much, i really recommend it! I have repeatedly try this brand so many times, and its so good, its a long lasting product , honestly it will stay on all day! It i
luz v.
lodi
One of my favorites! I love this . It's extremely beautiful. I think that the price is definitely worth it. Its a very good product. It's super pigmented and the shades are to die for. I would buy this again.
Celina H.
Excellent pallette used it for the first time today. I was surprised the difference a setting power makes which I think makes this pallette unique to have a setting power that really works.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I would love this palette how much does it cost?