BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
This palette is incredible. My go-to shade is the sandy brown on the bottom left. I use it daily for an easy, flattering shade. The darker colors I use as liners or in the crease for a more dramatic look. They are so easy to apply and the clay texture is almost moist. It's long-lasting and I hope LM releases a new color palette with the same clay-feel as these. Absolutely amazing.
Aurora P.
Aurora P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much because these are so pigmented you don't even have to wet the brush that's how pigmented it is it would be a really good preasent your a mom your girlfriend a friend anyone the lives makeup will absolutely love this palette amazing !
Diyamond T.
Diyamond T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these complimentary influenster/ Laura Mercier and LOVE them. The texture/ application of these shadows are beyond great. Pigment, GREAT! I def was able to apply with only my finger for a quick easy look. I also love that it's smaller so I could easily carry it in my purse and it snaps close!
Allyson H.
Allyson H.
Fillmore
This pallet had all the right colors witj beautiful textures!. I would so buy this product again! Compared to other brand this one has really high pigment, this did last last me long especially when my mom buys me little bit of makeup once in a while.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigment of the palette is wonderful and the shades are gorgeous. I love the addition of the setting powder. Kudos! I don't personally use the "stamp and set" method to apply. I prefer to use my brushes.

Received free for review.
Shanel N.
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes, love the deep bold colors. It's very pigmented and easy to apply. Its long lasting. I love the metallic colors. I used this palette to make a blue smokey eye which came out great.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
The colors are ok. But you definitely need to apply a primer for them to stay all day and a setting spray to last all night. I don't know if it was just me but when I initially put it on the color was "popping" but seemed to smug away as the day went on
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Sacramento
Love it😍😍so much beautiful colors in that palette I use this palette at party's and holidays and I get good application on my eyes it's very easy to apple I ordered it on the website and it came in 2-3 business days I really recommend it for you guys to try.
Maricela F.
Maricela F.
90813
I love this product so much, i really recommend it! I have repeatedly try this brand so many times, and its so good, its a long lasting product , honestly it will stay on all day! It i
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Columbus, OH
So i love doing tutorials w different palettes. Does the pigment in this palette blend well?