BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Olivia E.
This palette is incredible. My go-to shade is the sandy brown on the bottom left. I use it daily for an easy, flattering shade. The darker colors I use as liners or in the crease for a more dramatic look. They are so easy to apply and the clay texture is almost moist. It's long-lasting and I hope LM releases a new color palette with the same clay-feel as these. Absolutely amazing.
Andrea B.
Sacramento
Love it😍😍so much beautiful colors in that palette I use this palette at party's and holidays and I get good application on my eyes it's very easy to apple I ordered it on the website and it came in 2-3 business days I really recommend it for you guys to try.
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great pigmentation and consistency. However these colors don't fit everyone. I have warmed toned skin and this tends to make me look dead or pale. Hope they come out with other colors.
Diyamond T.
I got these complimentary influenster/ Laura Mercier and LOVE them. The texture/ application of these shadows are beyond great. Pigment, GREAT! I def was able to apply with only my finger for a quick easy look. I also love that it's smaller so I could easily carry it in my purse and it snaps close!
Aurora P.
I love this so much because these are so pigmented you don't even have to wet the brush that's how pigmented it is it would be a really good preasent your a mom your girlfriend a friend anyone the lives makeup will absolutely love this palette amazing !
Allyson H.
Fillmore
This pallet had all the right colors witj beautiful textures!. I would so buy this product again! Compared to other brand this one has really high pigment, this did last last me long especially when my mom buys me little bit of makeup once in a while.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
How GORGEOUS is THIS NEW EYESHADOW PALETTE BY LAURA MERCIER??!?! I've GOTTA get my hot little hands on this one ladies and Bring the New Year in with Style! How 'bout you?! 😉
#musesofinfluenster
Arielle M.
Springfield , MO
This eyeshadow palette is stunning! Perfect for a night out on the town, but also includes colors appropriate for everyday wear! Long lasting color that won't smear and a faint shimmer that will make you feel radiant!
Haley G.
The pigment of the palette is wonderful and the shades are gorgeous. I love the addition of the setting powder. Kudos! I don't personally use the "stamp and set" method to apply. I prefer to use my brushes.

Received free for review.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
I received this beautiful palette thanks to Influenster! It was sent for free to review with my 100% bonesty! Laura Mercier never seems to disappoint when it comes to pigmentation and quality of the product. Although it claims that you can apply this product with your fingers, i wouldnt really do that because you cant blend it well with your fingers. But using it with a brush works amazing! I feel so lucky to have received this!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I would love this palette how much does it cost?