BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Lauren D.
Conshohocken , PA
Pigmentation is unreal! The formula applies beautifully, and wears well throughout the day without much color loss. Some colors are more appropriate for date night but I love the basic brown shades for elevating an office-appropriate look.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I do not have this palette but would love to try it, the colors are fantastic looking. I really enjoyed watching how the colors come together. Im hoping I can receive this in a voxbox so I can try it.
Ali H.
Denver, CO
Not quite beginner friendly but really versatile shades and strong pigments. Everything from the design of the compact to the actual formula is super high quality. I will def use this until it runs out and buy Laura Mercier in the future.
Olivia E.
This palette is incredible. My go-to shade is the sandy brown on the bottom left. I use it daily for an easy, flattering shade. The darker colors I use as liners or in the crease for a more dramatic look. They are so easy to apply and the clay texture is almost moist. It's long-lasting and I hope LM releases a new color palette with the same clay-feel as these. Absolutely amazing.
Brittni J.
Frisco, TX
The packaging is gorgeous this soft matte black color... comes with a great sized and quality mirror. The darker smokey colors are super pigmented and have such a prettier color payoff once you swatch them then what they look like in the palate. The concept is to use your finger and dab the colors on but I don't like how it looks. So I use a brush and you only need to swipe for color once verses really filling up the brush. The metallics are gorgeous! I can actually use this palette for both a day and night look. As far as the setting shadow goes I find it pretty pointless. It does add a nice sparkle on top but I don't think it's spectacular it doesn't keep the shadow on any better than using an eyeshadow primer. By the way I received this palette complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Andrea B.
Sacramento
Love it😍😍so much beautiful colors in that palette I use this palette at party's and holidays and I get good application on my eyes it's very easy to apple I ordered it on the website and it came in 2-3 business days I really recommend it for you guys to try.
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great pigmentation and consistency. However these colors don't fit everyone. I have warmed toned skin and this tends to make me look dead or pale. Hope they come out with other colors.
Diyamond T.
I got these complimentary influenster/ Laura Mercier and LOVE them. The texture/ application of these shadows are beyond great. Pigment, GREAT! I def was able to apply with only my finger for a quick easy look. I also love that it's smaller so I could easily carry it in my purse and it snaps close!
Aurora P.
I love this so much because these are so pigmented you don't even have to wet the brush that's how pigmented it is it would be a really good preasent your a mom your girlfriend a friend anyone the lives makeup will absolutely love this palette amazing !
Allyson H.
Fillmore
This pallet had all the right colors witj beautiful textures!. I would so buy this product again! Compared to other brand this one has really high pigment, this did last last me long especially when my mom buys me little bit of makeup once in a while.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I would love this palette how much does it cost?