What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Sarah K.
I loved this small, classic palette! The color pay off was great and pigmented! I love how easily you can stamp the cream shadows with your fingers or a shader brush and you can set your eye look when it won't crease!! I will be getting a palette for my bridal kit!
Kristen H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely fell in love with yet another Laura Mercier product. This eye pallet goes everywhere with me and is such a quick way to transform your look from day to night, even when you don't have the time or the right tools. Just dab it on and instantly you have an amazing smokey eye. Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clays
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa , WI
I loved this eye shadow. It applied very nicely and lasted all day. The packaging was very neat. I would recommend this product to others. It doesn't compare to any other eye shadow. I love it. I bought it from the sephora make up store and I would definitely buy it again
Emily E.
Ashburn, VA
INTENSE, long lasting color.

Such a great pallete. The powder is creamy and can be applied with brush or finger. The white setting powder helps lock in the powder so there's no fall out or smudging. The colors are rich and intense, they don't wear off throughout the day either.

Love this pallete so much and the color combos that it offers. Perfect for a smiley eye or everyday lid! Must try!
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
I have never tried Laura Mercier products but I have heard a lot about the products. Mostly about the baking powder.!!!! And they are very good reviews about it . I would love to try this products my self .!!!! Hopefully soon
korrine l.
this pallet is really awesome! people don't really talk about laura mercier eye shadows but i'm not sure why! The pigment is definitley there and they are so creamy and blendable. I would suggest using your finger for application! My only issue is that because they are so creamy you do hit pan very fast:(
Erin L.
Willow Grove, PA
I received this in a voxbox and it's amazing!! The colors are the perfect shade and grade for an every day eye look or even a night out. I like it better than any other eye shadow I've tried in the past! I will definitely be purchasing this when this one is out!
Kisa S.
Fort Bliss, TX
This palette has a lot of pigment without any primer at all and I wasn't expecting it it also lasts a long time and has nice packaging the colors are very neutral and that's something that I love because I can wear it every single day I also prefer a flat tip brush when applying these for better density
Hope O.
Katy, TX
I made a point and trip to the store just to see this palette. It's so beautiful in pictures and even more so in person. The pigmentation and wearability are completely off the charts!! Can't wait till I can get my hands on this baby one day soon!!! :)
Lauren D.
Conshohocken , PA
Pigmentation is unreal! The formula applies beautifully, and wears well throughout the day without much color loss. Some colors are more appropriate for date night but I love the basic brown shades for elevating an office-appropriate look.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I would love this palette how much does it cost?