BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Kimberly y.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palatte is amazing super pigmented and beautiful i got it in a voxbox and i would definitely recommend it
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this palette in the Laura Mercier vox box and instantly enjoyed using it! As a makeup artist it's fun to try out different products and formulas! All the claims this product makes are true as the pigmentation is excellent, once you set these shadows with the translucent powder they really do last ALL day! No fall out with these shadows which was I credibly impressive since they are so buttery and velvety to the touch! Colors are pretty and suit all eyes and skin tones! These blend out well too! The stamp and set method is fun and unique, applies the colors very well and especially with the lightest white shade omg so pretty! It's the perfect highlight, I add it to my Cupid's bow a lot! I also really like using the translucent powder to set my under eye area and it works really well, not too thick just right! Plus this palette is amazing for travel! The mirror inside is high quality and the compact itself is durable! Pretty & fun to use!
Brianna S.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The texture of these shadows is unique to most of the powder formulas in stores currently. The closest I could compare these to is ColourPop's cream formula. These shadows have the same damp, mousse-y texture and have excellent color payoff. I really enjoy the setting powder it comes with to lock in the color all day. I will admit I use a primer with these, since I have oily lids I'm always nervous to not include one in my eyeshadow routines. The formula is great and the palette itself is lightweight and fits into my purse which makes it perfect for touch ups on a night out.
Kay B.
I received this palette complimentary from Influenster and Laura Mercier for review. I've only used one other Laura Mercier product which is the setting powder, however that's a ride or die product for me Laura Mercier drop the ball on this palette. I am unimpressed. I thought cool the idea is unique but it's not more longwearing than other shadows or even more blendable. I have oily eye lids and even with my normal routine of priming and setting I had a lot of problems. The shimmer colors are amazing but using a brush proves to be difficult unfortunately, I do not want to apply with my fingers.
Lauren L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always eyed Laura Mercier products but haven't owned any until now. These eyeshadows are super pigmented and are smooth as butter as my title indicates. If you want the most color payoff, I would suggest using your fingers to stamp the shadow onto your eyelid. Out of all 6 shadows, I found the blackened clays to have the longest staying power. The metalliks faded throughout the day even with the setting powder on top. If you have oily eyelids like myself, it won't hurt to use an eyeshadow primer underneath. But if this doesn't apply to you then just finish off the look with the setting powder and you'll be good to go!I received this for free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Intense Clay's are the perfect name because these shadows have such an amazing color payoff. The pigmentation is so bold & intense for sure. There is no fall out which I love or else you'd look like you had some major black eyes going on. The shadows themselves are like a metallic metal and matte textures so you have the best of both worlds. This is the perfect palette for achieving a more dramatic eye look. You get 6 bada$$ shades, plus the ever popular Laura Mercier Under Eye Setting Powder all in 1 kit for less than 50 bucks!
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I received this eyeshadow palette I wasn't sure how to stamp it on. But I watched a youtube video that explained it perfectly. After watching that I gave it a try and it's super neat! The eyeshadows go on so easily, they blend nicely. You can use a brush if you'd like. But I use my finger like it suggests. The colors stay on and don't feel heavy. The setting powder in the palette sets your look nicely with a hint of sparkle! I would recommend this palette if you're looking for something new and fun!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows have great pigmentation and are beautiful on their own but I just did not see this as a very useful product in terms of color scheme. I received this in gratis and ended up giving it away because I have so many palettes with transition shades and foiled shades to make a completely look I just knew I would never reach for this on its own
Trevon D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is so creamy and blendable. I am one to use my fingers and I have yet to put this on with a brush. I am a brown eyed woman and it is definitely an everyday grab. It is so easy to use. I literally am mad I didn't know about it before my VoxBox. I will be telling everyone to buy it.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this palette are great for all sorts of dramatic smokey eye looks! The colors are very pigmented and last me all evening. I usually use this on the weekends if I'm going out or it could even be used for a formal event. This palette can be found at Sephora, I highly recommend trying it out!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
Brenda H.