BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Samiah S.
I received this complimentary through the Laura Mercier voxbox and I am so pleased with this palette! The colors are very neutral yet gorgeous so you can make numerous stunning looks. There's also the addition of the setting powder which is like nothing I've ever seen in other palettes. The clay texture of these shadows is also so unique and causes zero fallout which is such an added bonus! I really enjoyed using the stamp and set technique with this palette and urge everyone to try it out for themselves!
erika m.
Fort worth, TX
Beautiful, creamy, bendable dream palette. Perfect for a night out look.  This is a must have in your makeup stash!
I swatched this in Sephora and immediately threw it in my bag
My eye color is brown.
I would recommend this product to everyone.

ana o.
This is my favorite Palette, The colors are gorgeous. You can go from a day look to a night look in just a breeze.Super easy to apply with my fingers . The color are beautiful and are very pigmented. The packaging is so clean .I like that it has the shimmer eye-shadows. It does have a very light scent which is pleasant. It did not cause any irritation. I totally recommend.

Thanks to influenster and Laura Mercier for this VoxBox . I'm so glad . My very first product for this brand , In love totally
Halee B.
 a fierce eye-shadow, &is handy in size, which happens to be the exact same size as my wallet. they're bold colores and felt classic not too crazy. six super pigmented shades depending on how much you build them up and could work both day and night. there  are 3 mattes—a black, a midnight blue, and a blackened brown—and three metallics: a rust, a pewter, and a pinkish platinum. When swept on with a brush, the shadows leave behind a sheer wash of color, but when smudged on with your fingertips, you get more of a velvet-smooth trail of bold pigment on the skin
Carolina C.
This palette is very very good. The pigmentation is unbelievable! The colors are gorgeous! It is very versatile and because of the pigmentation and texture you can use the shades also as eyeliners. The only con would be that it is not the easiest eyeshadow to apply... But if you practice a little bit you'll be able to create amazing looks with that palette! I would totally buy again.
Laure G.
La mesa, CA
I received this for free. I hate it, It's very hard to work with. The eyeshadows arent pigmented and they are very oily. I Couldnt believe how much this actually cost, please save your money. This is wayyyy too expensive, its only good for the trash,
Sarah K.
I loved this small, classic palette! The color pay off was great and pigmented! I love how easily you can stamp the cream shadows with your fingers or a shader brush and you can set your eye look when it won't crease!! I will be getting a palette for my bridal kit!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love this palette, you get 3 matte shades and 3 metallic shades. Creamy and very pigmented shadows, a bit pricy. I do recommend it. It doesn't comparing to anything I know. Laura mericer is a great brand and this palette is amazing! #stampandset #contest
Kristen H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely fell in love with yet another Laura Mercier product. This eye pallet goes everywhere with me and is such a quick way to transform your look from day to night, even when you don't have the time or the right tools. Just dab it on and instantly you have an amazing smokey eye. Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clays
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa , WI
I loved this eye shadow. It applied very nicely and lasted all day. The packaging was very neat. I would recommend this product to others. It doesn't compare to any other eye shadow. I love it. I bought it from the sephora make up store and I would definitely buy it again
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I would love this palette how much does it cost?