BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyeshadow I've used so far with this sounds spunky and soft clay the color pigment is just brilliant making anyone's eye color pop bright like a diamond!!
Tonya I.
Tonya I.
Chico, Ca
I love this palette. The colors are so nice and go on very well. Very soft and blend able without a lot of fallout. It lasts most of the day with primer on.
Mai T.
Mai T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so beautiful and pigmented. It's creamy and no dry fall out. I love this product when it comes to smokey eye. It last pretty long too so that's a plus.
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estoy enamorada está paleta, la he visto mucho por las redes sociales y estoy ansiosa por tenerla. Se ven tan espectacular esos pigmentos 😱❤️️❤️️❤️️
Sira R.
Sira R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pigmented amazing got mature clients as well goes great with any eyeshadow primer including Laura's flax primer
shareefa f.
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet look amazing its super pigmented.. love laura mercier product... would love to try these by myself.
Kimberly y.
Kimberly y.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palatte is amazing super pigmented and beautiful i got it in a voxbox and i would definitely recommend it
Devon W.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors in this palette. Great for a smokey eye. I like to use this palette for a evening eye.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I've always eyed Laura Mercier products but haven't owned any until now. These eyeshadows are super pigmented and are smooth as butter as my title indicates. If you want the most color payoff, I would suggest using your fingers to stamp the shadow onto your eyelid. Out of all 6 shadows, I found the blackened clays to have the longest staying power. The metalliks faded throughout the day even with the setting powder on top. If you have oily eyelids like myself, it won't hurt to use an eyeshadow primer underneath. But if this doesn't apply to you then just finish off the look with the setting powder and you'll be good to go!I received this for free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster.
Trevon D.
Trevon D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is so creamy and blendable. I am one to use my fingers and I have yet to put this on with a brush. I am a brown eyed woman and it is definitely an everyday grab. It is so easy to use. I literally am mad I didn't know about it before my VoxBox. I will be telling everyone to buy it.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Columbus, OH
So i love doing tutorials w different palettes. Does the pigment in this palette blend well?