BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mainly because I was upset I missed out on the voxbox and loved the color scheme and these are the most pigmented and opaque shadows I have ever used. Color payoff is an understatement. A little tap on a brush will cover your whole lid. Makes the price tag actually fully worth it
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I loved this small, classic palette! The color pay off was great and pigmented! I love how easily you can stamp the cream shadows with your fingers or a shader brush and you can set your eye look when it won't crease!! I will be getting a palette for my bridal kit!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Willow Grove, PA
I received this in a voxbox and it's amazing!! The colors are the perfect shade and grade for an every day eye look or even a night out. I like it better than any other eye shadow I've tried in the past! I will definitely be purchasing this when this one is out!
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette, you get 3 matte shades and 3 metallic shades. Creamy and very pigmented shadows, a bit pricy. I do recommend it. It doesn't comparing to anything I know. Laura mericer is a great brand and this palette is amazing! #stampandset #contest
Laure G.
Laure G.
La mesa, CA
I received this for free. I hate it, It's very hard to work with. The eyeshadows arent pigmented and they are very oily. I Couldnt believe how much this actually cost, please save your money. This is wayyyy too expensive, its only good for the trash,
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Blends super well and has great pigmentation! I've borrowed from a friend and need to get my own! The colors in this palette are gorgeous. Easy to apply and create looks with the colors. Highly recommend and hope to try other laura mercier products!
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Me encanta, nunca he probado está paleta, pero se ve de excelente calidad, que sus colores pigmentan muy bien, me lo han recomendado, y sus productos son muy hermosos. Así que superó algún día recibir productos de ella para probarlos ❤
Christina M.
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love how pigmented the colors are and they're SOOO creamy and I love the packaging! the colors look amazing with my eye color (blue). I know you can buy this palette at Sephora and from the Laura Mercier website!
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not have this palette but would love to try it, the colors are fantastic looking. I really enjoyed watching how the colors come together. Im hoping I can receive this in a voxbox so I can try it.
Celina H.
Celina H.
Excellent pallette used it for the first time today. I was surprised the difference a setting power makes which I think makes this pallette unique to have a setting power that really works.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Columbus, OH
So i love doing tutorials w different palettes. Does the pigment in this palette blend well?