BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Me encanta, nunca he probado está paleta, pero se ve de excelente calidad, que sus colores pigmentan muy bien, me lo han recomendado, y sus productos son muy hermosos. Así que superó algún día recibir productos de ella para probarlos ❤
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love how pigmented the colors are and they're SOOO creamy and I love the packaging! the colors look amazing with my eye color (blue). I know you can buy this palette at Sephora and from the Laura Mercier website!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not have this palette but would love to try it, the colors are fantastic looking. I really enjoyed watching how the colors come together. Im hoping I can receive this in a voxbox so I can try it.
Celina H.
Excellent pallette used it for the first time today. I was surprised the difference a setting power makes which I think makes this pallette unique to have a setting power that really works.
Maranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyeshadow I've used so far with this sounds spunky and soft clay the color pigment is just brilliant making anyone's eye color pop bright like a diamond!!
Mai T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so beautiful and pigmented. It's creamy and no dry fall out. I love this product when it comes to smokey eye. It last pretty long too so that's a plus.
Tonya I.
Chico , CA
I love this palette. The colors are so nice and go on very well. Very soft and blend able without a lot of fallout. It lasts most of the day with primer on.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estoy enamorada está paleta, la he visto mucho por las redes sociales y estoy ansiosa por tenerla. Se ven tan espectacular esos pigmentos 😱❤️️❤️️❤️️
Sira R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pigmented amazing got mature clients as well goes great with any eyeshadow primer including Laura's flax primer
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet look amazing its super pigmented.. love laura mercier product... would love to try these by myself.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love this palette how much does it cost?