BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Thanks, to make the tutorial of Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clay! I hope to win this #voxbox for influenster and then I try it, hope soon! The Best that I loves from the tutorial is the easy way to use it, with your fingers. The other think that I loves, is handy for your purses or for traveling. I think, for a Friday night, after work, and retouch my makeup and go to party!! Loves to try it soon!!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These shadows have great pigmentation and are beautiful on their own but I just did not see this as a very useful product in terms of color scheme. I received this in gratis and ended up giving it away because I have so many palettes with transition shades and foiled shades to make a completely look I just knew I would never reach for this on its own
Kelly W.
Crofton, MD
I am OBSESSED with this eyeshadow pallet. They Clay color goes onto the skin so smoothly and evenly. The color stays on all night and day long, thanks to the easy to use setting powder! I am not the best with creating different eyeshadow looks but this pallet was so easy to use! I will definitely buy again and will recommend to anyone.
Trevon D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is so creamy and blendable. I am one to use my fingers and I have yet to put this on with a brush. I am a brown eyed woman and it is definitely an everyday grab. It is so easy to use. I literally am mad I didn't know about it before my VoxBox. I will be telling everyone to buy it.
Mikaela P.
Wilmington, NC
I received this product in a Voxbox, and I really like it. The colors are so pigmented and stay on all day! The setting powder was very interesting to me, I had never heard of an eyeshadow setting powder but I really like it! The colors are so shimmery and pretty, and the darker colors work well as eye liner as well. I would highly recommend this product!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
The colors in this palette are great for all sorts of dramatic smokey eye looks! The colors are very pigmented and last me all evening. I usually use this on the weekends if I'm going out or it could even be used for a formal event. This palette can be found at Sephora, I highly recommend trying it out!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I bought this mainly because I was upset I missed out on the voxbox and loved the color scheme and these are the most pigmented and opaque shadows I have ever used. Color payoff is an understatement. A little tap on a brush will cover your whole lid. Makes the price tag actually fully worth it
Aj W.
Jury is still out on this one. The colors are beautiful but may be too close to one another for this price point. The white is completely useless and I'm. It a fan of it. Doesn't show up and doesn't highlight. The blues are really pigmented (even with a brush) but I'm on the fence.
Samiah S.
I received this complimentary through the Laura Mercier voxbox and I am so pleased with this palette! The colors are very neutral yet gorgeous so you can make numerous stunning looks. There's also the addition of the setting powder which is like nothing I've ever seen in other palettes. The clay texture of these shadows is also so unique and causes zero fallout which is such an added bonus! I really enjoyed using the stamp and set technique with this palette and urge everyone to try it out for themselves!
erika m.
Fort worth, TX
Beautiful, creamy, bendable dream palette. Perfect for a night out look.  This is a must have in your makeup stash!
I swatched this in Sephora and immediately threw it in my bag
My eye color is brown.
I would recommend this product to everyone.

Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I would love this palette how much does it cost?