BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Jock G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have high hopes with these brand. Im happy to see it joined Influenster already. Im hoping to get a chance to try it on. #voxbox
Mikaela P.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a Voxbox, and I really like it. The colors are so pigmented and stay on all day! The setting powder was very interesting to me, I had never heard of an eyeshadow setting powder but I really like it! The colors are so shimmery and pretty, and the darker colors work well as eye liner as well. I would highly recommend this product!
Elyssa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette so pigmented and the finishing powder is really cool! Glad I got to try this out!
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors and textures. Although it was a bit difficult to use because of the clay consistency, I didn't mind the way it was applied or how it looked. My makeup still turned out flawlessly.
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is beautifully pigmented ! I received complimentary in my first ever VoxBox and I fell in love with it! Very long lasting and worth it!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How GORGEOUS is THIS NEW EYESHADOW PALETTE BY LAURA MERCIER??!?! I've GOTTA get my hot little hands on this one ladies and Bring the New Year in with Style! How 'bout you?! 😉
#musesofinfluenster
Julisa C.
New Caney
This palette have the beautiful color that you can used for any occasion you want to used
Tabina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this eyeshadow palette complimentary from Influenster just in time for New Year’s Eve which was perfect because the shades are so glam! The colors are highly pigmented which is what I look for in eyeshadows because this makes them easy to blend. I love that it fits perfectly in my purse and most importantly that it has a huge, high quality mirror. The setting powder is interesting because when I used it, it dulled the pigments. Because of this, I won’t be using the setting powder in the future.
Karla 🌟.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pigmented and nice I love this pallete although I don't think I'll be buying it again simply because there is a lot of other products which I prefer over this.
Tara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion, this is not beginner friendly, the consistency and the amount of all out means that the palette is better for someone with experience. And even so, it can be awkward to blend the colours into each other without them turning into a brown mess.

Very pigmented when pressed on, as soon as your start to blend, the colour blends away. So much fall out- always apply eye makeup first; then do the rest of your face. If you try to swipe away fallout it smudges everywhere because it's so pigmented.

This product is long wearing and I find that it doesn't crease- especially when set with the white setting powder. However, the setting powder is too sparkly for my personal taste.

The packaging feels good and sturdy, however it gets very messy very quickly and is hard to clean.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting and vibrant as it appears?