BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Allison D.
Allison D.
I have never tried this brand, but I would love to and review!thank you so much @influenster
Kylee P.
Kylee P.
Fremont, NH
This is my sister favorite palette to use and she has taught me using this palette how to do stamping. I now love doing my makeup and I wish i had this palette to it all myself
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
Loveeeee the colors of this palette! So creamy and very pigmented. This came complimentary in my first voxbox and I couldn't be happier! The shadows are very easy to use with just your fingers. I find it a bit more difficult to use with brushes. This palette is great for anyone especially if you are on the go a lot.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Westerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors and textures. Although it was a bit difficult to use because of the clay consistency, I didn't mind the way it was applied or how it looked. My makeup still turned out flawlessly.
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this eye shadow. It applied very nicely and lasted all day. The packaging was very neat. I would recommend this product to others. It doesn't compare to any other eye shadow. I love it. I bought it from the sephora make up store and I would definitely buy it again
Celeste P.
Celeste P.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product! the color swatches are so pigmented and very easy to apply! The color will last all day! no reapplying! the packaging all day! my eye color is hazel and the colors work very well with my eyes. I def would recommend to everyone
Emily E.
Emily E.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
INTENSE, long lasting color.

Such a great pallete. The powder is creamy and can be applied with brush or finger. The white setting powder helps lock in the powder so there's no fall out or smudging. The colors are rich and intense, they don't wear off throughout the day either.

Love this pallete so much and the color combos that it offers. Perfect for a smiley eye or everyday lid! Must try!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Watching all these youtube videos concerning this eye plaette is driving me crazy. I hope i get a voxbox these colors and looks are amazing.
danielle b.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I received this complimentary palette from Influenster. I love the colors - they're very rich...until you put the setting powder over them. It makes the colors quite dull. I don't even use it because it's not really necessary! My big issue with this is how hard it is to put on. Almost none of my brushes work with it & I end up putting it on with my finger, which gives it a smudgy/smoky look that's not really my style. I probably wouldn't purchase this palette because of that issue alone. And when you read the instructions for application, it appears as if you need Laura Mercier specific brushes for it to truly work.
Beant M.
Beant M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this palette it has amazing pigmentation! The shadow quality is amazing! They blend very easily and are not patchy at all you can create several looks with this palette and either make them super bold or leave them neutral!
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Columbus, OH
So i love doing tutorials w different palettes. Does the pigment in this palette blend well?