BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Brittni J.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is gorgeous this soft matte black color... comes with a great sized and quality mirror. The darker smokey colors are super pigmented and have such a prettier color payoff once you swatch them then what they look like in the palate. The concept is to use your finger and dab the colors on but I don't like how it looks. So I use a brush and you only need to swipe for color once verses really filling up the brush. The metallics are gorgeous! I can actually use this palette for both a day and night look. As far as the setting shadow goes I find it pretty pointless. It does add a nice sparkle on top but I don't think it's spectacular it doesn't keep the shadow on any better than using an eyeshadow primer. By the way I received this palette complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Laura R.
Summersville WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is seriously one of the most unique palettes I have ever used. I say this because it is meant to be used with your fingers in what they call a stamp and set process. Meaning you pick up the color you want with your finger and press it all over your eye lid (stamping) and then when you are done with your eyeshadow look you set it with the translucent setting powder it comes with. I tried using this palette with both my finger and brush and i found that it works 10x better when applied with your finger. Also the setting powder really does make your shadow stay on your lid better as well. The colors are so pigmented and beautiful i just cant even. I recommend this to anyone who loves using their fingers to apply makeup.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thanks, to make the tutorial of Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clay! I hope to win this #voxbox for influenster and then I try it, hope soon! The Best that I loves from the tutorial is the easy way to use it, with your fingers. The other think that I loves, is handy for your purses or for traveling. I think, for a Friday night, after work, and retouch my makeup and go to party!! Loves to try it soon!!
Laura C.
Kansas City, MO
I got this in a vox box. They have beautiful pigments. Because they are highly pigmented you don't even need a brush you can use your fingers to stamp the pigment on your eye lid. It also comes with a setting powder that has a lil bit of shimmer. It works well. The mirror is also a good size to keep in your purse to reapply anything else.

Worth every penny.
Alysha A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING! The shadows go on so smooth and are beyond pigmented. The colors are so different and beautiful. Even without the setting eyeshadow it brings, these shadows stay on forever!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a unique palette full of shimmer, and elegance.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mainly because I was upset I missed out on the voxbox and loved the color scheme and these are the most pigmented and opaque shadows I have ever used. Color payoff is an understatement. A little tap on a brush will cover your whole lid. Makes the price tag actually fully worth it
Sarah K.
I loved this small, classic palette! The color pay off was great and pigmented! I love how easily you can stamp the cream shadows with your fingers or a shader brush and you can set your eye look when it won't crease!! I will be getting a palette for my bridal kit!
Erin L.
Willow Grove, PA
I received this in a voxbox and it's amazing!! The colors are the perfect shade and grade for an every day eye look or even a night out. I like it better than any other eye shadow I've tried in the past! I will definitely be purchasing this when this one is out!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette, you get 3 matte shades and 3 metallic shades. Creamy and very pigmented shadows, a bit pricy. I do recommend it. It doesn't comparing to anything I know. Laura mericer is a great brand and this palette is amazing! #stampandset #contest
Laure G.
La mesa, CA
I received this for free. I hate it, It's very hard to work with. The eyeshadows arent pigmented and they are very oily. I Couldnt believe how much this actually cost, please save your money. This is wayyyy too expensive, its only good for the trash,
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How mush is it it be nice to get this
Sabrina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the white part a setting powder? Do you think you could creat a full look with this?
Kelly M.
Brookville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of this brand before. I'm really loving the colors though! Is it decently priced and where can you purchase?
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When does this pallet release in stores or even on line? I want to get my hands on this for sure! The colors look amazing!!