BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Super pigmented amazing got mature clients as well goes great with any eyeshadow primer including Laura's flax primer " in 35 reviews
  • "This palette is beautifully pigmented ! I received complimentary in my first ever VoxBox and I fell in love with it! Very long lasting and worth it! " in 7 reviews
  • "This palette is everything shimmery and metallic oh gawdd 😍💖✨😢 If I got this in a vox box I would use it all in a month till there was no more in the pans lol." in 5 reviews
Sanela T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I received this palette complimentary from Influenster. These shadows are very bold and have a great color payout. The clay formula makes the shadows creamy and they stick, which resulted in little fallout for me. I think the color of the shadows is definitely meant for a bolder eye look.
Kaylee L.
I received this palette in the Laura Mercier vox box and instantly enjoyed using it! As a makeup artist it's fun to try out different products and formulas! All the claims this product makes are true as the pigmentation is excellent, once you set these shadows with the translucent powder they really do last ALL day! No fall out with these shadows which was I credibly impressive since they are so buttery and velvety to the touch! Colors are pretty and suit all eyes and skin tones! These blend out well too! The stamp and set method is fun and unique, applies the colors very well and especially with the lightest white shade omg so pretty! It's the perfect highlight, I add it to my Cupid's bow a lot! I also really like using the translucent powder to set my under eye area and it works really well, not too thick just right! Plus this palette is amazing for travel! The mirror inside is high quality and the compact itself is durable! Pretty & fun to use!
Laura R.
Summersville WV
This palette is seriously one of the most unique palettes I have ever used. I say this because it is meant to be used with your fingers in what they call a stamp and set process. Meaning you pick up the color you want with your finger and press it all over your eye lid (stamping) and then when you are done with your eyeshadow look you set it with the translucent setting powder it comes with. I tried using this palette with both my finger and brush and i found that it works 10x better when applied with your finger. Also the setting powder really does make your shadow stay on your lid better as well. The colors are so pigmented and beautiful i just cant even. I recommend this to anyone who loves using their fingers to apply makeup.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I received this complimentary palette from Influenster. I love the colors - they're very rich...until you put the setting powder over them. It makes the colors quite dull. I don't even use it because it's not really necessary! My big issue with this is how hard it is to put on. Almost none of my brushes work with it & I end up putting it on with my finger, which gives it a smudgy/smoky look that's not really my style. I probably wouldn't purchase this palette because of that issue alone. And when you read the instructions for application, it appears as if you need Laura Mercier specific brushes for it to truly work.
Tabina N.
I got this eyeshadow palette complimentary from Influenster just in time for New Year’s Eve which was perfect because the shades are so glam! The colors are highly pigmented which is what I look for in eyeshadows because this makes them easy to blend. I love that it fits perfectly in my purse and most importantly that it has a huge, high quality mirror. The setting powder is interesting because when I used it, it dulled the pigments. Because of this, I won’t be using the setting powder in the future.
Brianna S.
Lake Worth, FL
The texture of these shadows is unique to most of the powder formulas in stores currently. The closest I could compare these to is ColourPop's cream formula. These shadows have the same damp, mousse-y texture and have excellent color payoff. I really enjoy the setting powder it comes with to lock in the color all day. I will admit I use a primer with these, since I have oily lids I'm always nervous to not include one in my eyeshadow routines. The formula is great and the palette itself is lightweight and fits into my purse which makes it perfect for touch ups on a night out.
Erica S.
Intense Clay's are the perfect name because these shadows have such an amazing color payoff. The pigmentation is so bold & intense for sure. There is no fall out which I love or else you'd look like you had some major black eyes going on. The shadows themselves are like a metallic metal and matte textures so you have the best of both worlds. This is the perfect palette for achieving a more dramatic eye look. You get 6 bada$$ shades, plus the ever popular Laura Mercier Under Eye Setting Powder all in 1 kit for less than 50 bucks!
Ashley H.
When I received this eyeshadow palette I wasn't sure how to stamp it on. But I watched a youtube video that explained it perfectly. After watching that I gave it a try and it's super neat! The eyeshadows go on so easily, they blend nicely. You can use a brush if you'd like. But I use my finger like it suggests. The colors stay on and don't feel heavy. The setting powder in the palette sets your look nicely with a hint of sparkle! I would recommend this palette if you're looking for something new and fun!
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
Loveeeee the colors of this palette! So creamy and very pigmented. This came complimentary in my first voxbox and I couldn't be happier! The shadows are very easy to use with just your fingers. I find it a bit more difficult to use with brushes. This palette is great for anyone especially if you are on the go a lot.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Thanks, to make the tutorial of Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clay! I hope to win this #voxbox for influenster and then I try it, hope soon! The Best that I loves from the tutorial is the easy way to use it, with your fingers. The other think that I loves, is handy for your purses or for traveling. I think, for a Friday night, after work, and retouch my makeup and go to party!! Loves to try it soon!!
Jock G.
Do you know it this is water/sweat/tear proof?
Brenda H.
When does it come out?
Melissa C.
What is the white section? A sponge?
Kelsey H.
Mesa, AZ
Do you find that this eye shadow is long lasting?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.