BY LAURA MERCIER

What it is:
First-to-market eyeshadow palette with 6 highly pigmented clay-textured eye colours in matte and metallic finishes. Palette also includes a custom designed setting powder to prolong wear.

What it does:
Feel it to believe it. Studio-inspired, high performance Brushed Metal & Matte Textured Clays give you intense colour with no shadow fall-out. Soft, flexible, clay-like hybrid textures go on beautifully with a unique ‘wet-feel’ that melts onto skin. This eyeshadow palette includes an exclusive Air-light Setting Powder to prolong wear for up to 8 hours and prevent creasing.

How to use:
EDITORIAL SMUDGE: Use an eyeshadow smudge or crease brush and blend eye colour along crease to lashline to create an editorialized, smudged eye look.

GRAPHIC LINE: Use an eyeliner brush to get a precise thin line or thick smoky line.

TEXTURED STAMP: Press fingertip into texture and apply in a tapping motion onto lid to create a smoked veil.

SET: As the last step for any of the above looks, use an all-over eyeshadow brush with the Air-light Setting Powder to keep everything in place and prolong wear.

Buy on Sephora
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this palette in the Laura Mercier vox box and instantly enjoyed using it! As a makeup artist it's fun to try out different products and formulas! All the claims this product makes are true as the pigmentation is excellent, once you set these shadows with the translucent powder they really do last ALL day! No fall out with these shadows which was I credibly impressive since they are so buttery and velvety to the touch! Colors are pretty and suit all eyes and skin tones! These blend out well too! The stamp and set method is fun and unique, applies the colors very well and especially with the lightest white shade omg so pretty! It's the perfect highlight, I add it to my Cupid's bow a lot! I also really like using the translucent powder to set my under eye area and it works really well, not too thick just right! Plus this palette is amazing for travel! The mirror inside is high quality and the compact itself is durable! Pretty & fun to use!
Brittni J.
Brittni J.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is gorgeous this soft matte black color... comes with a great sized and quality mirror. The darker smokey colors are super pigmented and have such a prettier color payoff once you swatch them then what they look like in the palate. The concept is to use your finger and dab the colors on but I don't like how it looks. So I use a brush and you only need to swipe for color once verses really filling up the brush. The metallics are gorgeous! I can actually use this palette for both a day and night look. As far as the setting shadow goes I find it pretty pointless. It does add a nice sparkle on top but I don't think it's spectacular it doesn't keep the shadow on any better than using an eyeshadow primer. By the way I received this palette complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Summersville WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is seriously one of the most unique palettes I have ever used. I say this because it is meant to be used with your fingers in what they call a stamp and set process. Meaning you pick up the color you want with your finger and press it all over your eye lid (stamping) and then when you are done with your eyeshadow look you set it with the translucent setting powder it comes with. I tried using this palette with both my finger and brush and i found that it works 10x better when applied with your finger. Also the setting powder really does make your shadow stay on your lid better as well. The colors are so pigmented and beautiful i just cant even. I recommend this to anyone who loves using their fingers to apply makeup.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The texture of these shadows is unique to most of the powder formulas in stores currently. The closest I could compare these to is ColourPop's cream formula. These shadows have the same damp, mousse-y texture and have excellent color payoff. I really enjoy the setting powder it comes with to lock in the color all day. I will admit I use a primer with these, since I have oily lids I'm always nervous to not include one in my eyeshadow routines. The formula is great and the palette itself is lightweight and fits into my purse which makes it perfect for touch ups on a night out.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Intense Clay's are the perfect name because these shadows have such an amazing color payoff. The pigmentation is so bold & intense for sure. There is no fall out which I love or else you'd look like you had some major black eyes going on. The shadows themselves are like a metallic metal and matte textures so you have the best of both worlds. This is the perfect palette for achieving a more dramatic eye look. You get 6 bada$$ shades, plus the ever popular Laura Mercier Under Eye Setting Powder all in 1 kit for less than 50 bucks!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
When I received this eyeshadow palette I wasn't sure how to stamp it on. But I watched a youtube video that explained it perfectly. After watching that I gave it a try and it's super neat! The eyeshadows go on so easily, they blend nicely. You can use a brush if you'd like. But I use my finger like it suggests. The colors stay on and don't feel heavy. The setting powder in the palette sets your look nicely with a hint of sparkle! I would recommend this palette if you're looking for something new and fun!
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this beautiful palette thanks to Influenster! It was sent for free to review with my 100% bonesty! Laura Mercier never seems to disappoint when it comes to pigmentation and quality of the product. Although it claims that you can apply this product with your fingers, i wouldnt really do that because you cant blend it well with your fingers. But using it with a brush works amazing! I feel so lucky to have received this!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thanks, to make the tutorial of Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clay! I hope to win this #voxbox for influenster and then I try it, hope soon! The Best that I loves from the tutorial is the easy way to use it, with your fingers. The other think that I loves, is handy for your purses or for traveling. I think, for a Friday night, after work, and retouch my makeup and go to party!! Loves to try it soon!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Kansas City, MO
I got this in a vox box. They have beautiful pigments. Because they are highly pigmented you don't even need a brush you can use your fingers to stamp the pigment on your eye lid. It also comes with a setting powder that has a lil bit of shimmer. It works well. The mirror is also a good size to keep in your purse to reapply anything else.

Worth every penny.
Alysha A.
Alysha A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING! The shadows go on so smooth and are beyond pigmented. The colors are so different and beautiful. Even without the setting eyeshadow it brings, these shadows stay on forever!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a unique palette full of shimmer, and elegance.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this very pigmented?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Laredo, TX
Whats that white thing on the side?
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on good or does it require a primer?
I've been looking for a new pallet is this one affordable? I love the bend of the fall colors!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Columbus, OH
So i love doing tutorials w different palettes. Does the pigment in this palette blend well?