Laura Mercier Daring By Day Eye & Cheek Colour Palette uploaded by Samantha D.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A custom compact with six eye colors, a face highlighter, and a cheek color to create fresh, flawless, natural-looking daytime looks. Daring by Day Eye & Cheek Colour Palette features eye shadows that range from matte to highly pearlized for perfect daytime looks. Just smudge the Plum Haze shade on the lower lash line for higher definition. Then enhance your best features with the Highlighter and create a subtle glow with the Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lotus Pink it can be layered and blended for a deeper glow. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.03 oz Eye Colour in Steal Pink, Guava, Copper Mettle, Vanilla Nuts, Boudoir, Plum Haze - 0.1 oz Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lotus Pink - 0.1 oz Face Highlighter in Meringue

• I've been looking for a blush palette and I love Laura me...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost? Is it any good?1 Answers
  • Does this product contain parabens?1 Answers
Dalther R.
Oh my God, I need to have this again in my life, Beautiful palette. Excellent interior and exterior packaging design.. Great formula as well, the color pay off is amazing. Very blendible as well. I would definitely buy again.
I am a huge fan of the palette´s eyeshadow. This is actually a really great product, you have beautiful shadow shades & two lovely luminous natural color blushes.very pigmented. These products are long wearing and great for sensitive skin, so its nicely on the skin and isn't blotchy at all..this is the perfect palette for Pro! This is such an amazing brand and it never fails to amaze me.. I would buy again.. Recommended!
Chaya B.
This is literally the perfect palette. Has everything u need to go from a day to night eyeshadow look, as well as a blush and bronzer. It is a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it. I would recommend this to others!
Lauryn D.
La Palma, California
All of the colors are very pigmented and really nicely blended. I love the mattes and the vanilla nuts is a nice color for all looks. Also the highlighter is very nice and pops really nicely. The blush is a very pretty pink that you can wear heavy or lightly
RoseAnn H.
LOVE this palette!! I got this around Christmas time and wore it everyday well into spring. The eye shadow colors offer several options for different looks and the blush and highlighter are perfect for my lighter skin in the winter. The palette also came with an instruction card for basic tips on how to wear the colors. All of the shadows and blush offer a nice color intensity and go on easy. It's a great go to palette to have on hand.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
This palette is everything. You just can't go wrong with this palette from the design packaging to the pigmentation of the shades everything is just so perfect.. I love the way it's so blendable and perfect for any time of the day makeup..
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I love the this palette so much. I found mine a Sephora. It's a bit pricey but the quality is amazing & worth every penny. You have beautiful shadow shades & two lovely luminous natural color blushes.
Brittney R.
Monroe, WI
Beautiful palette. Excellent interior and exterior packaging design. Much thought went into this little bad boy. Great formula as well, the color pay off is amazing. Very blendible as well. I would definitely buy again.
Tatiana K.
Absolutely amazing! Love this product you can use it for everyday make up and going out make up. The colors are beautiful and the product last long! I would recommend this to everyone
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
I love these leftovers are beautiful has spectacular shades and has good quality, really this product is very good, and its case is beautiful ♥
Lilly C.
Austin, TX
This pallet is life! That is all. I mean it's perfect for a night out or for a day at the park. You just can't go wrong with it
Amalie B.
Denmark
Does this product contain parabens?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
How much does this cost? Is it any good?
Melissa H.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've been looking for a blush palette and I love Laura mercier products but I've never purchased one of her blushes. Is this palette worth the money and will it look good on medium skin with slight yellow undertones?
Diana D.
Holland, MI
Are the eyeshadows in this palette blendable and creamy?