BY LAURA MERCIER

This lightweight SPF 40 Broad Spectrum Protection, transparent formula easily absorbed by the skin upon application helps create an invisible shield against damaging UVB and UVA rays, helping to prevent visible signs of aging. Oil free and oil controlling formula leaves skin matte with a soft touch finish and no oily residue.

Makeup compatible. Paraben and fragrance free. Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.

Usage:

After moisturizing, shake bottle, and apply a small amount onto fingertips and smooth all over face and neck. For SPF 40 protection, apply generously to cleansed skin prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed.

Active Ingredients: Octyl Methoxycinnamate (7.50%), Titanium Dioxide (5.00%).

Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Polyacrylate-15, Polyacrylate-17, Glycerin, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methicone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium EDTA.

Geneva S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great sunscreen! It does not leave your face feeling greasy and it blends in easily. It doesn’t not clog my pipes and seems to keep my skin protect d from the sun.
Brittany G.
I am rating my sunscreens based in multitasking. Her sunscreens are not hydrating imo and does not act as a primer if you are in the hurry and have to be out the door. Does it work, meh. I wore it to the beach and my malasma got darker, though I didn’t get burnt. Price point is too high imo as well
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I love the daily face shield. It's very lightweight and wearable under makeup. It doesn't smell strong and doesn't leave a bad white cast. I strongly recommend this to friends.
Caitlin R.
I love this sunscreen to wear under my makeup. It makes my skin so smooth and glowing. It’s not greasy which was a big concern of mine. It also doesn’t break me out, as many face sunscreens do. I’ll definitely buy again!
Maria A.
Charlottesville, VA
First time trying to use sunscreen regularly as i got this as a sample. I don’t feel that i am having special results yet but I’ll keep using it because I understand thay it is important to male it part pf my makeup routine
Melaine F.
Derby
The bestApplication goes on smoothly & is not greasy. It has SPF 40 so protects very well. The packaging is super nice as well. So for my first time buying this product I can say I'll buy this product again.!
Abbie S.
Keswick
I loved this product because it protects my face! I find a lot of products out there that say they have a lot of sunblock in them but only have SPF 15 and I burn easily so only 15 doesn't help me. This product has SPF 40 which I fell in love with I use this almost everyday especially when I know I'm going to be out in the sun!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
Loved this product. Very lightweight on my face. An effective product. I enjoyed using it. I was a first time used for the product and it met my expectations for a Laura Mercier product.
Christina M.
Love this product keeps my face super hydrated and not oily. Works great on my skin before makeup or just as a daily moisturizer and sun protection. Definitely lives up to its name.
jesica L.
South Gate , CA
This product is pretty grade it definitely protects my skin from the sun and it is gentle enough but it does leave my skin feeling greasy and the price isn't to bad.

Amazon