Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour

Shop Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is it soft on the lips?
Are these lipsticks creamy ?? 😘
Would this look good with my skin tone?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour!
Product Highlights
I love, love, LOVE Laura Mercier! The lipsticks are all so creamy and smooth and go on so easy. Milky Way is more of a brownish nude shade, which isn't my favorite color since I'm more prone to using reds, but is still beautiful! I think this would work well on all skin tones.in reviews
These are so creamy and beautiful. They are very comfortable and pretty long lasting. Got this in a sephora favorites in reviews
...was a great deal! I absolutely love this color and formula. It's very hydrating and you can build up the color. Last on my lips. Doesn't have much scent. Highly recommend checking out these lipsticks.in reviews
All Laura Mercier lipsticks are incredible, but this is my favorite color for summertime. It looks so natural so I love to wear it without any other makeup just to give my lips a little boost. in reviews
Ingrid R.
Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour uploaded by Ingrid R.
I'm obsessed with lipsticks and this one is one of my favorites. It's super soft but gives perfect coverage, it seriously leaves my lips moisturized. I have only tried the Dulce de Leche shade and it's the perfect brownish honey color, it works so well with my complexion! (my skin color is medium olive for reference). Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour
Nina O.
Omaha, NE
Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour uploaded by Nina O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Belize
I have this lipstick in Palm Beach color. It feels so soft and silky on my lips. The color is bright and is a good match for fall and summer. It nourishes my lips and when I use it I don’t have to apply any lip balm.
chloe S.
Kenner, LA
Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour uploaded by chloe S.
I am obsessed with this color! it is the perfect your lips but better shade. creamy but not too slippery and leaves your lips looking healthy and full
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour uploaded by Naomi T.
One of my favorite lipstick formulas! As someone who is prone to dry lips, I’m a big fan of creamy lipsticks. This one applies beautifully and keeps my lips hydrated for the duration of wear. It’s highly pigmented but I wouldn’t say that it’s hugely long lasting, I usually need to re-apply after a couple of hours, however because I like the formula & satin finish so much, I don’t mind. Sadly my fav color - Antique Pink has been discontinued (it was a perfect rose shade!) but I’ll definitely pick up another at some point.
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour uploaded by Chaya K.
Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour uploaded by Chaya K.
Review for: Creme Coral
Laura Mercier Créme Coral Smooth Lipstick is a muted creamy coral nude shade that compliments many eyeshadow looks. It has a full-coverage satin finish. The packing is sleek, simple, elegant. I used the camera flash on my phone for the pic. Audrey is a cranberry reddish shade that’s super yummy!
Bridget R.
Pearl River, NY
Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour uploaded by Bridget R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Creme Coral
I absolutely adore this lipstick in the Crème Coral shade! I found it at TJ Maxx for $7.99 this summer and have enjoyed it ever since. The lipstick is matte, but not drying and never patchy. I even find it doesn’t need as many touch ups as my other lipsticks often require. Laura Mercier lipsticks are beautiful and I will definitely invest in some more.
Katie K.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Creme Coral
This lipstick goes on creamy and smooth! It stays on for a while. It's hyper pigmented and even after a few blots it's still bright. The color is professional and versatile. I keep one in my car and my purse for all occasions since it automatically dresses up an outfit.
Spring G.
Renton, WA
Smells good but isn’t blowing my mind. Goes on smooth but nothing notable to set it apart from any other lip sticks.
Danielle  C.
Drexel Hill, PA
I have this lipstick in the color, Spiced Rose. I love Laura Mercier lipsticks. This is the perfect your lips but better color for me and the formulation is fantastic. It’s long lasting but it doesn’t dry out your lips.
Liliana  D.
Baldwin Park, CA
I absolutely love this brand honestly it is very smooth and easy to put on my lips the color is vibrating you do not need to apply it more than once to get the right color it is of my very first actual brand of lipstick so honestly this is a very great brand for me and price can be pricey but other than that it is very goodI absolutely love this brand honestly it is very smooth and easy to put on my lips the color is vibrant you do not need to apply any more than once to get the right color it is one of my very first actual brand of lipstick and I am just in love ❤️.