Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
I have this in Vanilla Beige. This product lasts a long time and I do think it is made for specific skin types. It comes off cakey on mine and very evident that I have foundation on..especially during hot summer days this just looks very oily on the skin and needs to be set with powder. I think this product is best for wintertime although the shade is a bit too tan for me. This does have a great finished look to it especially in pictures and you only have to dab a bit on to your skin to last a long time. It does feel a bit heavy after a couple of hours. I would try the brand again but maybe in another color and not in creme smooth.