Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation uploaded by Theresa G.Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation
  • "I started using this only in the winter time but you can use it year round." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Robyn G.
Southbridge, MA
Review for: Honey Beige
I love this foundation! It sits well on my skin and is light enough that I can build up coverage or layer with other products without it getting cakey. It lasts great! I feel like it lasts at least 9 hours on me, although I need to touch up shiny spots. This has become a staple in my makeup collection.
Susie P.
Placentia , CA
I did love this foundation when I was pretty oily. It has great coverage and wasn't as heavy on the skin as you'd expect. Unfortunately my skin has changed and this doesn't work very well for me anymore. I would definitely recommend getting a sample! Laura Mercier products are too notch.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This was the first name brand foundation I ever bought!! I got it from Nordstrom and the lady matched my skin perfectly. It has such a smooth finish and makes you look like you don't even have makeup on!! I mainly use it when I go out somewhere nice because it is a bit pricey.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Review for: Honey Beige
I got a sample of this from sephora and I loved it. I wished they would have given me a little more as I would have liked to try it for at least 5 days before deciding to buy. From the little use I did get, it made my skin look amazing and it seemed to last all day
Tanya G.
I love Laura's brand!!! Her products are so amazing and have great formula!! Yes they are pricey but totally worth it!! It's long lasting and supper light weight totally would recommend it to others ...
Jeneia P.
Review for: Honey Beige
OMG where to start Lauta Mercier's Cream Smooth Foundation in Honey Beige is life. I love the feel I get when I apply it to my face sooo light weight but such a great coverage. I just love this product
Colleen G.
I love this product not too oily. I have combination skin so it's kind of a pain to find a product that won't totally dry you out but doesn't jibe a ton of oil . I would love to try her concealer!
Mariam M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Honey Beige
Literally amazing I know so many people have Been talking about this product and I just knew I had to put my hand on on so I did and haven't regretted it still haven't
Maria J.
Selma, CA
Review for: Honey Beige
After trying the setting powder i decided to try more of her products and i became a fan! feels lightweight and felt fresh, i have dry skin and this felt so good!
Lauren J.
Corona, CA
This product no longer works for my dry skin, but if you have more normal skin it is fantastic. It is very full coverage, and covers acne very well.
Eleanore C.
Warminster, PA
Where can I buy this product in store s, instead of just on line.
Racheal T.
Trussville, AL
Does this give good coverage?
Katie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, long lasting foundation with a smooth finish?
Camille R.
I have combination skin and I was wondering if this foundation maintained its creme finish after application and if so how long did the look last? Does it have moisturizing properties without leaving skin oily?