Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation uploaded by Crystal T.Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation uploaded by Vanessa M.Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation uploaded by Theresa G.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Modern, lightweight, hydrating foundation floats over skin for a smooth, flawless, radiant look throughout the day. Includes advanced optical diffusers and a multi-peptide complex to visibly smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Micronized pearl pigments help brighten skin. Enriching oils keep skin comfortable. Creamy formula won't visibly settle into fine lines.

Medium, buildable coverage.
Radiant finish.

Ideal for normal to dry skin types.
Formulation Details
Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

Usage:

Use the included spatula to place a small amount onto the back of your hand. Apply to face by stippling and blending with Laura’s Egg-Shaped Sponge, or with fingertips. For best results, use after your preferred Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.

PRO TIP

For the most flawless, natural look, Laura says it's key to avoid over-applying foundation to the middle of the face—where too much formula can accentuate lines and other imperfections. With liquid, crème, or powder, she recommends starting at the outer portion of the face and working inward towards the nose. Focus on one area at a time and be sure to blend well. Avoid excess application around eyes or the contours of the face. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.

Remember, use Foundation to even out your skin tone. Use Concealer to camouflage imperfections.

(Porcelain Ivory, Blush Ivory, Warm Ivory, Sunny Beige, Vanilla Beige, Golden Beige, Shell Beige, Tawny Beige, Honey Beige, Suntan Beige, Toffee Bronze, Rich Sienna): Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Didecene, Polydecene, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Boron Nitride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methicone, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Tropolone, Tribehenin, Cetyldimethicone/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Sodium PCA, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide 2, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Polyquaternium-51, Linolenic Acid, Trehalose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. May Contain: CI 77492(Iron Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide).

(Warm Ivory, Sunny Beige, Vanilla Beige, Golden Beige, Shell Beige, Tawny Beige, Honey Beige, Suntan Beige, Toffee Bronze, Rich Sienna): Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Didecene, Polydecene, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Boron Nitride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methicone, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Tropolone, Tribehenin, Cetyldimethicone/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Sodium PCA, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide 2, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Polyquaternium-51, Linolenic Acid, Trehalose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. May Contain: CI 77492(Iron Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide).

• "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I started using this only in the winter time but you can use it year round." in 1 review
Maggie M.
Littleton Colorado
This is great makeup! I am a huge fan ❤️ Laura Mercier takes the time to ad ingredients that not only makes you look great but feeds your skin. This makeup makes a little go a long way. I would highly recommend this product.
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
This is honestly one of the best products ever for me right now. I use a 10% glycolic acid toner twice a day right now and my skin is so insanely dry! This foundation doesnt leave me oily or greasy and still leaves me with a natural skin finish that isnt overly glowy or shiny. My boyfriend actually said from all my foundations (and trust me I have tried them all) this one looked like my own skin. On top of that the coverage for me is layer-able to a EL double ware coverage almost. Its absolutely fantastic! I hope they never stop making this! It also contains no parabens or skin irritating oils and is so long lasting. It also doesnt crease up in the small tiny lines under my eyes or in my Asian eyelids (with UD primer potion). It also comes in 12 very forgiving shades which is an awesome selection compared to most full coverage foundations. Although it can be difficult to spread and blend so be sure to moisturize well and apply a primer. It comes in a lovely frosted jar but really this will last so long I worry it might dry out before I finish it like my bobbi brown gel eyeliner. Either way you will not be disappointed with this one! BUY BUY BUY! (PS it is pricey but a little goes a long way and that is a understatement!)
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a luxuriously thick cream foundation that works beautifully on my dry & dehydrated skin. It is emollient and is best when slowly built up over the face. I like to apply it with fingers....and then boo a beauty blender over it to make the finish seamless. It's provides a glow and luminosity to the skin while covering raised bumps and redness flawlessly. It's a delight to use.
Armela T.
This foundation is so dewy and creamy when applied, very lightweight when you apply a little goes a long way, I would say it's good for dry skin because it really hydrates your skin the way foundation should and it doesn't wear odd. Full coverage definitely
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I really did like this foundation. My skin tends to get oily and I felt like as the day went on it started to pop through some. It has great coverage and is so smooth to apply but definitely needs a setting powder over top to keep oil away.
Vera G.
I am in love with this setting powder ! I love how beautiful it sets on my face it's a sheer finish not too matte not to dewy. It's easy to Apply very smooth. It's transparent which is even better!! I would definitely buy again!
Sarah T.
palm coast
This is a very hydrating foundation. A little bit goes a long way. It makes your skin look extremely radiant. Great for mature skin, or dry skin. Build able coverage.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
This foundation comes in many shades and is so beautiful and pigmented. A little bit goes a long way. If you put to much on you will look like you have a mask on.
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
I have this in Vanilla Beige. This product lasts a long time and I do think it is made for specific skin types. It comes off cakey on mine and very evident that I have foundation on..especially during hot summer days this just looks very oily on the skin and needs to be set with powder. I think this product is best for wintertime although the shade is a bit too tan for me. This does have a great finished look to it especially in pictures and you only have to dab a bit on to your skin to last a long time. It does feel a bit heavy after a couple of hours. I would try the brand again but maybe in another color and not in creme smooth.
C M.
Wow! This stuff is absolutely amazing! It lasts all day with the setting powder and the color matches my skin perfectly! It's SO hard to find a foundation that matches my skin tone (I'm very white) and that has amazing coverage and lasts all day! I am telling everyone about this! If you're questioning this product just go try a sample! A little bit goes A LONG way and it's perfect for a trail week! A week!
Eleanore C.
Warminster, PA
Where can I buy this product in store s, instead of just on line.
Racheal T.
['Boaz ', ''], AL
Does this give good coverage?
Katie D.
Is this a good, long lasting foundation with a smooth finish?
Camille R.
I have combination skin and I was wondering if this foundation maintained its creme finish after application and if so how long did the look last? Does it have moisturizing properties without leaving skin oily?
Is the finish radiant? Cause i have dry skin and really looking forward to trying this product.

back