BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Crème Eye Detail Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for under your eye or for winged eyeliner. I use it every day to make a perfect wing on the sides of my eyes. It's very strong and sturdy and the bristles have never fallen out so I'm very impressed. I love this brush :)
Sunnyvale
Great brush for when when you need to put on eyeshadow! I use this pretty often and it works amazing! I would definitely recommend you using this. It's very soft and gentle! I'm ver satisfied with this brush.
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to brush for highlighting under my brows! Also perfect for blending out a sultry smokey eye for a night on the town! Laura Mercier is one on my Sephora go to's when on a makeup shopping spree.
Kat A.
Kat A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush! Love this brand esp for brushes. This is easy to use and great for many things! Brows, concealing under the eyes, or lips!! Def recommend to anyone!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Villa Rica, GA
This brush is like amazing! I had it for a while! It's easy to use and applies like heaven. I'm so happy for this brush. I use it almost on a daily basis.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Bronx, NY
Pricey but you pay for the brand. Its an amazing brush but I have been gifted sephora brushes that do the same job. Great brush but a bit costly for me!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
This brush is great!! It is perfect for adding detail on my lower lash line as well as adding a glitter effect
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura mercier, es una buena marca, y esta brocha para ojos me encanta, deja un buen acabado. La recomiendo.
Maritza H.
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
This brush is so useful for when you are applying eyeshadow so that you can apply gentle on the eyelids.
Savanna E.
Savanna E.
Provo, UT
Love this brush! Works great for eye shadow. I have very dry skin and it helps me spread evenly!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Kansas City, MO
I've never really seen a brush like this before... is it best used for applying cream shadows?
Tyler T.
Tyler T.
Will this brush last long?
Sunnyvale
Is this really good for applying??
Anna A.
Anna A.
Does this work well
Lily K.
Lily K.
Are there better brushes than this one