Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache Trio

Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache Trio is this product still available? I noticed that the other items in this line are discontinued and wanted to try them all out👍
Yes thy have good selection of skincare this take Euler product right here is very good lightweight moisturizing the fragrance is light and unique it's kind of what she's famous for
I love Laura Mercier makeup products, but have never used their facial care products. Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Creme de Pistache Trio!
How would you rate this product?
These smell amazing and work great as well. I only wish it wasn't so pricey. I think it is really great but not worth the price they charge. If it were cheaper I'd buy it all the time.
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Chelsea, MA
This smells sooooo good. It smells just like pistachio ice cream, but the scent isn't overpowering and it wears off fairly quickly, so it won't clash with perfume.
Combination / Fine Lines
San Diego, CA
It's very rare for me to find these very good quality and this crime has that really good sent and I love it
Manvel , TX
Love the scent love the brand what can I say I just love it perfect for me definitely recommend
Might be pricey but worth it. The scent is amazing and i love the brand !!!
Might be pricey but worth it. The scent is amazing and i love the brand !!!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads